• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tactical Operations Drag Bags

sniperdude

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 28, 2010
Ridgefield,Connecticut
Guys ,

as a lot of you know , these drag bags are among the best out there and I have been selling them for a while.

I am having a closeout sale on these bags (I have about a dozen left)

The bags I have are the gen5 size small in Multicam

the price is $299 and includes shipping to the US 48
now you guys in AK and HI if you want one send me a pm and we'll work out a reasonable shipping charge

CAMELOT-TACTICAL.COM

my link^^

thanks,

Ray

I looked around to try and get the answer, but found conflicting measurements. Will the small fit a rifle that is 45" from end to end? Thanks

that might be pushing it just a bit. , my GAP HRT is 44" and just makes it

I think anything over 44" is not going to fit

Last edited:
Are these drag bags made in the USA? I thought I read somewhere there was an outfit in Canada selling the same bag, but with a different label on it.

hey guys ,

just got a voice mail but no call back # , im figuring it was someone from the site here, cause im really only advertising here.

just to clarify , the closeout sale is only that I will no longer be carrying them on my website. They will still be available from others. they are not being closed out from the manufacturer :)

any questions please send me a pm

thanks for your orders,

Ray