• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

tactical responce

jroberts

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2007
dover,delaware
i was just wondering if anyone had been dowm to camden and taken any of there training courses...i watched there vidoes on you tube and it looked interesting....

Re: tactical responce

I haven't been to their Camden facility, but I attended an off-site pistol course with TR in Cookeville, TN. I found their staff very competent and the training very useful. I'd go again.

Come try us out we have a money back offer if you don't like it. We also have a free weekend full of lectures and short instructional periods of training every year for our students.

Check out our forum www.GetOffTheX.com to talk to more students, see reviews and pictures from classes even reviews of our team room you can stay in for free while attending classes in Camden.

I took a couple of their classes here in LA. I would recomend them in a heart beat. I plan on taking more of their classes in the future.

I've taking 4 or 5 classes with Tactical Response and I also made the 12 hour ride to Camden for the Alumni Shoot.

Great bunch of guys and very good training. I'm planning on going back soon.

Cut

well ive been to rifles only and those guys are great...and if the time tables worked out i would go back no questions asked..but i have about a month off this summer and would love to do some training and nothing matches up..i think im gunna try tactical responce for some carbine pistol stuff this july..and mabe the ak course they offer

Does anyone know of a fighting carbine course in Florida?

I have taken Tactical Response's fighting pistol and rifle classes, as well as force on force. I have also taken classes from other big name schools. The training from Tactical Response is excellent.

Thanks for the positive words everyone. We have made some additions to our Sniper course, such as a stalk/shoot from an urban hide.
As much as i enjoy shooting rifles, laying there all day can get boring. So, i spice it up where ever i can.

Hello Sir,

I can not recommend Tactical Response enough. After taking many class I instruct for them when not deployed. Thats for the kid words guys.

Baghdad sucks

Thought you guys might like to see some pics from the CQB-Raids/Rescues course we did last fall. In my opinion, this is the best five days of training available to civilians anywhere. But, I am biased...

<span style="font-weight: bold">Click Here To See When Tactical Response Will Be Teaching A Class Near You!</span>

DayOne088.jpg

DayOne580.jpg

DayOneJaysPics037.jpg

DayOneJaysPics064.jpg

DayOneJaysPics121.jpg

DayOneJaysPics154.jpg

DayTwo248.jpg

DayTwo374.jpg

DayTwo409.jpg

DayTwoJaysPics058.jpg