• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tactical rifle slings that will last a lifetime

6.5 GUY

Be careful what you wish for….
Minuteman
Dec 19, 2013
Northern ID
I still have my original Boyt leather Military 1 1/4" sling from the late 70's, it went on every gun I had to carry w/a sling, but I need a more up-to-date version. So after looking at everything I could find I think I found one of the best if not the best slings out there.

Savvy Sniper in Ohio. The Quad X (Extreme) Cobra Sling w/duel QD Swivels & MS is bomb proof. Goes from 2 Pt. to 1 Pt. and the buckles are made in Austria by AustriAlpin, are all metal and open with the push of two fingers. I bought this for my AR. They make other versions as well that use the Nexus Mil-spec commercial grade buckles, HK snap hooks or Q.D. swivels or both.

I also bought their SAW Version to use on my Sako TRG-42 since it's so dam big and heavy. These are not cheap, but you get what you pay for. I've seen a lot of different products out there and in my own opinion these have the best features.

Check them out at:

Savvy Sniper

There are a few others out there I like as well: Vickers Combat Sling by Blue Force Gear and Viking Tactics.