• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tactical Rifles M40T7 Questions

Bjaouni

Private
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2017
Missouri
Does anyone have info on Tactical Rifles M40t7? I have the opportunity to purchase one for a good deal and haven't heard hardly anything about them, or the rifle. Anyone have any experience with them and the M40T7, I wondering how it stacks up against the GAP and Accurate Ordinances category of rifles.

Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Does anyone have info on Tactical Rifles M40t7? I have the opportunity to purchase one for a good deal and haven't heard hardly anything about them, or the rifle. Anyone have any experience with them and the M40T7, I wondering how it stacks up against the GAP and Accurate Ordinances category of rifles.

Brian

use your google search, something will come up I'm sure.

Yeah no kidding! Point and laugh at who owns it then run far away!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

G0Zf8yi.jpg

Yea I searched for something about the actual t7 and saw nothing besides old reviews on just the gun. THEN I searched just the company lol. Well I learned quite a bit, thanks again for the heads up.

Yea I searched for something about the actual t7 and saw nothing besides old reviews on just the gun. THEN I searched just the company lol. Well I learned quite a bit, thanks again for the heads up.

Tell him you'll take it, only if it's free.... Then salvage any usable parts out of it, if there is any that's not butchered up. Lol...

To anyone finding themselves in a similar position, do yourself a favor and walk away from anything produced by this company. Even thinking about them may result in bad karma, blurred vision and inexplicable joint pain. Looks like your Google-fu cleared the acrid haze. Anyone unfortunate enough to come in proximity should carefully and resolutely away, then never speak of it again
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/www.evidence.org.kw\/photos\/Kuwait-invasion-land-mines-0384.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Last edited:
Reactions: Bjaouni