• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tactical Rimfire Nirvana

71cars

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 11, 2010
Valencia, CA
First a Spikes Tactical ST-22 with Lother Walther barrel wrapped in OD Magpul MOE gear sporting a Nightforce 2.5x10-24. Then a Springfeld Armory OD Operator with Kimber .22 Rimfire kit and finally a Sig P220 Combat with Sig .22 Rimfire kit. I know, I know...

Re: Tactical Rimfire Nirvana

Pretty awesome lookin, man! Do you ever get shit from your shooting buddies for using "only a .22"? I do all the time. They hate me when we go buy ammo together though! ha
I'm really diggin that Sig

Yeah, but I have a few other guns to keep them quite when it starts up.

Do you have any issues with the Spikes? Mine doesn't feed the first round out of the magazine unless I move it forward about a .10 inch.

I did, but, I sent it into Spikes and they fixed it. It feeds perfect every time now. They where really nice and helpful about it. Talk to Katie in customer service. [email protected] or 407-928-2666. Hope this helps.

very nice collection. how's the sig 220 rimfire conversion working out for ya? that is a REALLY nice optic for the Spike's conversion. my brother thought i was going overboard w/ my TR21 on mine.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CAPTNAVAIR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you have any issues with the Spikes? Mine doesn't feed the first round out of the magazine unless I move it forward about a .10 inch. </div></div>

mine does that also ... rather annoying ... of all the ammo i tried the CCI Standards seem to cycle the best.

They will fix it to shoot whatever ammo you want. Mine shoots Winchester 333 like a dream. Send them the ammo with the gun and they will tune it!

Also, the Sig P220 rimfire kit is great. I got it here on the Hide. I have not had one miss-fire.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Strojo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has your Kimber rimfire kit given you any problems? </div></div>

No, I have never had a single jamb.

That's a $$$$ scope for a .22. The perfect Recce optic, I just can't bring myself to buy one.

Why are you bumping your thread? You haven't posted any questions and it's not a F/S thread.

Ummmm... No. But keep bumping your own topic, maybe your ego will be happy.