• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tactical RX Pistol Shooting Glasses

Choid

Anti Bodyfat Activist
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
I just picked up a pair of these. Basically bifocals on top of the glasses so that you have the front sight in focus and slightly magnified when you drop your head. Anyway, my eyes are still good enough to see my sights with non-prescription shooting glasses, but when I wear regular distance glasses to shoot, I can't focus at my front sight, it blurs. My only eye issue is really an astigmatism, not distance or far. Anyway, enough about me...

My question is whether anybody here has used these glasses. They seem like a great idea, but I have never worn bifocals in any way, so if anybody has tips as to how to adjust, or how long it takes, I would really appreciate it. Any info at all would be great. I am hoping this solves my dual problem of not being able to see a clear red dot because of astigmatism, while still being able to shoot iron sights.