• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tactical Savage MKII Stock

SgtKope

Back from a long vacation
Minuteman
Sep 11, 2008
Maryland/DC/Pennsylvania
I didn't want to hijack any other threads so I started another savage stock thread....

I just bought a stock for my MKII from Chris at wallisforge.com. Turnaround was about two weeks, price shipped to my door was $185. I am very impressed. He makes the bottom metal and has a few different options to make it how you want it. This is a pic from his site of a 10/22 but you get the idea.

savageMKII.jpg

Great alternative to the plastic toy stock it came with.

Re: Tactical Savage MKII Stock

I have been saving for one of his stocks for a while, perhaps in the next couple months I'll order one... Never heard anything bad about his work...

I just received mine yesterday. What a class act guy. The gun I bought actually turned out to not be an e-receiver but he has went beyond his call to help me make it work. Had a Karsten cheek piece sent straight to Chris and he installed it for free.

karstenMKII.jpg

savage3.jpg

Chris makes a great stock. And he is a very stand up guy; his craftsmanship is one to none. Cant complain when its hand made. I ordered a stock for my savage mk11 and it is superb.

Matt

Whats the wait on that thing? How would one of those compare to the stocks from sharpshootersupply?

3 weeks from time I sent money til it was on my doorstep. As far as comparson goes, I can't answer that because I 've never owned the other

that looks like a good option for the MkII. I have been looking around and have not found one i wanted, the closest one being a richards but then you have to do a bit of work to it. I send an email to manners and the said they dont inlet for the MkII but they are talking about doing them at the end of spring.