• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rimfire Tactical Solutions Matte Black X-RING VR ( 10/22 Receiver) $450

zenbike

Short Range Precision
Minuteman
  • Nov 19, 2019
    TacSol X-Ring Vr receiver system for 10/22, built last year, has about 500-600 rounds through the rifle. Selling to fund Vudoo v22 build. Excellent condition, basically new.

IMG_1387.JPG

The Tactical Solutions’ X-RING VR Receiver is a lightweight .22 LR receiver for the Ruger® 10/22® and for Tactical Solutions X-Ring semi-automatic .22 rifles. Milled from 6061-T6 aluminum, the X-RING VR™ receiver is manufactured with the highest level of craftsmanship. It is the perfect platform for any 10/22® Style rifle build. We have engineered every possible feature into the X-RING VR Receiver: a built-in scope rail for optics, a cleaning port for easy cleaning, left or right hand interchangeable bolt charging handle and a dual guide rod system that provides smooth cycling. Like our barrels and extended magazine releases, the X-RING VR is available in a variety of colors.

• Quick and Easy Target Acquisition: Manufactured with lightweight, durable materials
    • Smooth Cycling: Dual guide-rod system for a smooth, consistent, and accurate shooting
    • Easy to Install: Internet video instructions, no gunsmithing needed
    • Easy Cleaning: Through-the-back cleaning port allows for quick and easy cleaning
    • Noticeable Craftsmanship: Unique design & quality above all others
    • Colorful Options: Several color options to fit your individual choice
    • Easy to carry: Extremely lightweight and durable materials
    • Right Hand or Left Hand Charging: Receiver is adjustable for left-handed or right-handed charging
    • Easy Optics Attachment: Scope Rail is machined into the receiver for easy scope attachment

Also selling build kit & chassis & optic

Links to other posts:

Last edited:
    Offers? Trades? Looking for a CZ 457 MTR chassis for a Vudoo V22.

Last edited:
    You looking for a bravo for that 22 build by chance...? I'd be interested in your action as a trade potentially.

You looking for a bravo for that 22 build by chance...? I'd be interested in your action as a trade potentially.
    PM me pics & details. A bravo isn’t high on my list of choices, but it might work short term. More interested in a MDT ACC, or a MPA BA Comp. Or a good 2 stage rem 700 trigger.