• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Tactical Solutions Paclite for Ruger 22/45?

rifleman0321

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 10, 2004
midwest/USA
I am looking at puttting a Tactical Solutions barrel on my Ruger 22/45 to make a lightweight pothunting gun. Anybody had one for any length of time, can school me on the accuracy potential, durability of the system? I read a lot of good things, but looking for firsthand info.

Re: Tactical Solutions Paclite for Ruger 22/45?

I've had one (5.5 threaded) on my MKII for a few years now and absolutely love it. It's well made, top notch fit/finish, and shoots great. It actually shoots better than the factory 6" barrel did. It's super lightweight too. The whole pistol weighs about what the std. profile barrel/rec. weighs.

Keep in mind, once you get the pistol upper you'll start to want the rifle setup too...
IMG_0496.jpg

The only thing I changed was to add the fiber optic front sight last year. When I bought mine, the FO weren't an option and I think only the longer barrels had provisions for mounting optics. IIRC the newer uppers are drilled and tapped for rails.

Re: Tactical Solutions Paclite for Ruger 22/45?

they are awesome, you'll like em.

very accurate.