• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Tactical Solutions Suppressors????????

GUNNER75

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jun 29, 2005
    SW KS
    Have a Karma 5 and a Karma 7 on order.

Anyone look at these at SHOT?

Thoughts??????

My first two suppressors! They have no idea how bad I want to play!

Re: Tactical Solutions Suppressors????????

No one really has them yet, so you are one of the guinea pigs. Cross your fingers.
    smile.gif

If Tom is releasing them then they will work fine. Tactical Solutions is an excellent company.

He shot one all weekend last week in AZ and he did well with it and it had no issues!!!

I won one as well and will be getting one. Gonna hold off for the QD model to be released first!!
    smile.gif

They have partnered with Gem-Tech in the past, and just relabled Gem-Tech products.

No telling how original their new offerings are...

Im with NOMAD, Tom shot his all weekend without a problem. It seemed to be constructed well. The sound was pretty nice as well.
    From my short time spent talking to Tom he is a top notch guy.

I will see what he says about the Gem Tech thing not sure if that is correct.

Tom has been building his own .22 LR supressors for a while now and dont think he would need there help.

Pretty sure the connection with Gem Tech was a comparision and that was it. I could be wrong, but pretty sure I am not.