• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tactical stock for my Winchester model 70 WSM? SOS!

EvanNieters

Private
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2022
Hoover Al
Does anyone know of a tactical stock for my Winchester model 70 short that’s actually in stock. Everyone says out of stock. Let me know :) I’m still new to this if you couldn’t tell.

Last edited:
Evan,
However you might want to view this post, it's clearly a Want To Buy ad.

If you had limited your query to a "who has this item in stock?" then it would have been fine.

There are very strict rules against posting items for sale or WTB ads outside of the PX.

You need to delete this post, pay your $20 and post it in the proper section of the PX.

If you don't do this a moderator will come along and give you a permanent ban.

Please read the rules.

Evan,
However you might want to view this post, it's clearly a Want To Buy ad.

If you had limited your query to a "who has this item in stock?" then it would have been fine.

There are very strict rules against posting items for sale or WTB ads outside of the PX.

You need to delete this post, pay your $20 and post it in the proper section of the PX.

If you don't do this a moderator will come along and give you a permanent ban.

Please read the rules.
Okay. Where can I go to pay my 20$?? What membership do I need? I don’t want to be banned because I feel that this is the best place to learn stuff about long guns?

I don't have time to spoon feed you.
You're already on the forum, so do some looking around.
Hell, go to the PX and try to make a post, it'll probably give you the necessary link.

Good luck and hope to see you posting in the future.