• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tactical stocks for Annie 1416 series?

inglese

Private
Minuteman
Apr 4, 2013
As I noticed it's full of plenty tactical stocks for CZ, 10/22's and many rifles but haven't found ANY stocks for annies, a part from a boyd's Tacticool which isn't available anymore and Anschutz target 1000€+ stocks(I'm from Italy)
Any suggestions?
At the moment I'm thinking about Duracoating the original stock....

Last edited:
I am sure that McMillan inlets some stocks for Anschutz rimfires

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your best bet it to purchase a non inletted stock and have the inletting milled by a smith. I don't know of any tactical style fiberglass stocks that are inletted for the Anschutz that would be a drop in fit.

Kirk Roberts

That would be a great idea, but I'm afraid here it would cost a lot.
Smith's in Italy are quite expensive, and as much as I'd like a tactical stock, I don't want to spend more than the rifle's value.
I'm acutally thinking about changing my Annie for an ISSC 22/17 with yhe AICS style stock, although guess the barrel's accuracy would not be the same...

In the meantime I wrapped the original stock in matte black to see how it looks... image.jpgimage.jpg