• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tactical Tailor drag bag

erslll

Private
Minuteman
Jun 24, 2009
Hermiston, OR
Found a little info in a 3 year old thread but wondering if anybody has any recent experience with the Tactical Tailor drag bag? I know that everyone is going to say to get the Tac Ops but I am wondering how they compare.

I like the tac-ops model better for the layout of the pouches and the included shooting mat

Have you compared the two side by side?

Yes, the sale is why I was asking. Makes what should be a pretty good bag affordable. I just have never seen one in person.

As you are looking, check out VOODOO Tactical, goooood stuff, right price.

I have not compared them myself , but at a recent training class, another team had the Tactical tailor bags with shooting mats lashed to them , still made for a good carry
, and for my set up , the tac ops model works for me as in the rear square pouch , I keep my data book, kestrel, rear bags, and stuff, or a center mass tssr rest top, my suppressor is in its
designated center pouch and my tripod and spotter scope in the foreword pouch, , so its just more organized for my shooting needs, and being that the compact padded mat
stowes in the bag , it just makes for all in one carry.

I would not think you could go wrong with either, just depends on your type of set up/shooting

Have you compared the two side by side?

Yes, the sale is why I was asking. Makes what should be a pretty good bag affordable. I just have never seen one in person.