• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tactical Tenga Protectors, scopes, rifles, pistols

65nut

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 14, 2011
beer cheese and fatties
Ok,
This is for the marksman who is sick and tired of having rust, scratches and pubes on/in their gear. oh, and also protects knobs from falling off.

These are Tengas. not only can you give yourself or you lover the best handy in the world with them, they will protect your gear.

They slip on and off.

Pic before the protective tenga tactical covers
2i6nqlt.jpg

Pic after
5ebmg1.jpg

all you have to do, is unwrap the tenga,take it out of the easter egg like holder, remove the airsofter butt plug, and lube the inside of the tenga, slip on over the gear to be protected.
kcbjq0.jpg

these are stretchy, and can cover most things.
EVEN MAGS!!!
FLIP UP SIGHTS ON YOUR AR!
RED DOT SIGHTS!
FORWARD ASSISTS!
AND MORE!!!

mm4lfc.jpg

30wvzah.jpg

15podpd.jpg

1zqd1yd.jpg

Re: Tactical Tenga Protectors, scopes, rifles, pistols

This is pure genius, you my friend are my hero

aHahaa.

Careful now. I heard a huge run of Tengas were laced with fiberglass shards. Apparently some factory worker though it would be hilarious to fill some with "Itching Powder" so be careful with those... Scopes n such

Holy hell.....

I actually had to Google it to figure out what the hell they were actually for. Now I am kind of worried that you have that many laying about.

What ever happened to just "John Wayne'ing" it?

Hey go easy on the man, he's being "Green" and recycling his used Tengas

im sensing a mail call monday with these as the featured product????
J/K

but, these are for when shit is really serious.

<span style="font-weight: bold">I didn't want to scratch my tactical-assault-CQB-long-range sniper rifle. This is now my new rifle rest:</span>

Black-Cyberjelly-Double-Dong-With-Balls-CNVLT-J872-BK.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA... holy shit that's epic....

must be married for too long because i had no idea what these were. looked em up, still not entirely certain but i think i have an idea...now why do you have so many of these in your possession?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Exo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">must be married for too long because i had no idea what these were. looked em up, still not entirely certain but i think i have an idea...now why do you have so many of these in your possession? </div></div>

Yeah right he's not married just look at his furniture and his rifle. If he was married his wife would have shot him for not replacing his dining room furniture before he bought another gun part
wink.gif

Or is that just my wife.

Good luck,
Merritt

I guess I'm a moron. I had to google what one was and I still don't get it.

I probably want to stay ignorant, don't I?

I need one of those rifle rest for my wifes deer stand hell I need to put them in my buddy's deer stand or range bag so I can see his face.

What does a girl have between her legs? ( under normal circumstances lol ) okay add the word pocket in front of it...

Its basically an egg that is made from silicone, its super stretchy, smooth etc etc.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KHill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I need one of those rifle rest for my wifes deer stand hell I need to put them in my buddy's deer stand or range bag so I can see his face. </div></div>

I have a well used one I'll sell you.

lol I had to google that shit too, I guess there has been vast improvements in the wank bank industry.

For the folks with a green belt in "Google-Fu"...here ya go.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kN6JkR8yG2o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LMFAO!!!!!!!

Your guns are obviously not used for their intended purposes. Send them to me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Volucris</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your guns are obviously not used for their intended purposes. Send them to me. </div></div>

Sup V, how are things in the FDT?

I work in a jail and the jailhouse version (a fi-fi) has been found once or twice. Thank God I've never found one.....
sick.gif

So its ribbed for your guns pleasure, lol...
Increases accuracy cause your (Barrel) becomes more rigid.

HAHAHA!!!!
crazy.gif

FREAKING EPIC!!!!

Go to the range or a class with those things on your rifle....

<span style="font-weight: bold">Other guy:</span> Hey dude, what are those things on your rifle for?
<span style="font-weight: bold">You:</span> They are to protect your turrets, lenses, muzzle, etc...
<span style="font-weight: bold">Other guy:</span> Huh, never seen those before. Pretty neat. What are they?
<span style="font-weight: bold">You:</span> They are Tengas.... for jacking off
<span style="font-weight: bold">Other guy:</span>
shocked.gif
<as he loads up his gear and moves down a few spots>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WTF? </div></div>

Took the words right out of my mouth!