• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft Tactical Tracking Operations School --LE

GuerrillaTactical

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 10, 2008
Ft Collins
Gents,
I'm trying to host a few TTOS LE courses in Colorado, Wyoming and NM this winter. Just trying to see if there are any interested departments or teams in the area to make this happen. The LE course is 5 days long and runs at $850 per student. If your department is on a tight budget, TTOS can work around it. Shoot me a message if you are in the area and interested. Thanks.

Re: Tactical Tracking Operations School --LE

Any other contractors or military interested in a minimum 5 man custom course. Trying to put together the necessary numbers for a custom TTOS Combat Tracker Course.

Of course, G-Tac will have final say in the matter. Please PM me if you are interested. And I will try and work out the details with him for course.

I know a few guys around Phoenix that have some experience in the Combat Tracker Course taught by TTOS and it has no competition.

If you are serious and qualify per the above, let's make this happen.

Fighthard

Guys look, I know money is tight. I will even help defray the costs of your attendance to the course if we can get 4 more guys interested.

This is an impossible course to get, let us take G-TAC up on his offer to host a course.

We did the Combat Tracking course and Rural Tactical Operations courses several years ago and they were excellent. Learned a great deal of fieldcraft from David and his instructors.

If you can swing any training it is definitely worthwhile.

It is demanding physically and mentally so make sure you don't send any "instructor" types.

Some more information might be helpful. When,where,what kind of kit is necessary. Do you have a website with what will be covered in the course?

A lot of information about the courses taught can be found on the website below. We are trying to put together a custom course that qualifies for the Combat Trackers Course. PM me with other questions.

TIA

http://www.ttos.us/

Read up on the Combat Trackers Course. I'm interested.

Still getting most of the details hammered out. We are are also developing a POI with an emphasis on forensic footwear data colection for regular patrol officers. Should be pretty good.