• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Tacticool AR ... have you seen this one?

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
If so, mea maxima culpa.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q362H-xg0ZA"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q362H-xg0ZA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Tacticool AR ... have you seen this one?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope that guy shoots himself... </div></div>
2zohjpd.png

e i o tech heat seeking night vision scope. thats great

That was hilarious! The dude is OBVIOUSLY not serious guys...

Oh Damn! G.A.L. - Ground Animal Lever. I have to have one!

Please put this on a sticky...can we contact him for pointers on what to put on a GAP rifle...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope that guy shoots himself... </div></div>

He's clearly doing this as a joke, he even almost laughs a few times.

Tactical treats...and multiple tactical lights to avoid a tactical shadow.

Good stuff.

that was good I'll have to get me one of them E I O'S

This guy is such a douche bag, doesn't even know what he is talking about. Someone hit him upside the head with that piece of shit...PLEASE...

"You can never have too many bipods, that's what Daddy always said..."

Umm, folks who are taking this seriously? It's called a <span style="font-style: italic">parody</span>. That means "joke", OK?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sespe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"You can never have too many bipods, that's what Daddy always said..."

Umm, folks who are taking this seriously? It's called a <span style="font-style: italic">parody</span>. That means "joke", OK? </div></div>

Shhhhh ... you'll just upset them.

The only thing he's missing is a counter sniper scope at 6 o'clock

I started laughing at the 2:34 mark, the rainbow aimpoint got me started and then the tactical treats were the finisher.

Hahahahaahaha. His Aimbot on the front. This is definitely a parody.

Meat snacks, tootsie rolls, tactile treats!! Ummmm I need me one of them stocks!!

yea def a joke. The components on there look to be real. MI front sight, surefire. etc etc.. But He still kept a pretty straight face doing it. LOl i wouldent be able to

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RWG818</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But He still kept a pretty straight face doing it. LOl i wouldent be able to</div></div>

Until you watch the outtakes! lol

I feel sorry for the people who think it was serious!

Well for the tactical treats he should have mounted a pezz dispenser on the stock located where he could flip the head back and grab the treat without losing cheek weld. LOL

LMFAO now that was pretty funny. As for those of you who cant tell that this is a parody...a joke...well there just isnt any hope for you anyways.

Heat seeking night vision... See like a leopard. Sure FREE light!

I'm still trying to figure how he got all that stuff on to it!

Sort of funny, but I still liked the other video I think is floating around here where the guy had the tacticool rifle that could create mini tornadoes!