• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tacticool stock for Marlin 880SQ

Platypus

Sergeant
Minuteman
Okay gentlemen here is my problem: due to a brain cramp I did not even think about needing a trigger guard when I ordered my Boyd's tacticool stock for my 880SQ. I have checked a couple parts companies for just a trigger guard and screws with no luck. I also need a longer forward action screw. Does anyone have a spare laying around off an old model 25 or 880? Marlin's website did not list what I am looking for but will call them tomorrow. Any suggestions are certainly appreciated.

Re: Tacticool stock for Marlin 880SQ

Try Numrich Arms, Gun Parts Corp.

I did the same thing. Pretty sure Midway has them. At least it looks to be so in thier Gunsmithing catalog. Midway Part number 578-134

Is the bolt spacing on the 880sq the same as the 925 and 917V? If so I ordered a trigger guard from Marlin directly and it arrived in 3 days or so. #320758 for black and #305058 for silver.

I believe it is I will be giving Marlin a call tomorrow. Did the trigger guard come with screws or will I need to order them as well? I also need a longer front receiver screw wich I believe is the one on the 900 series rifles. Thank you everyone for the feedback hopefully I will have this together and to the range in short order to be able to give a product review.

Take care,

Danel

No the guard didn't come with screws but the only one that I couldn't use from the other stock was rear trigger guard screw.