• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tacticool TOZ

ChrisF

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2002
New Zealand
Now donot laugh , here's pics of my little Russian Toz 17 , made in the USSR along time ago .
Its suppressor is worth twice the cost of the rifle .
Can is the Ase Utra rimfire can , very quite , maybe the best rimfire can ever , steel & SS construction .
Also the mags for these rifles are virtually un-obtainable , and sell for the same pirce as the whole rifle in New Zealand .
Alot of guys have lost their mags for these Toz's over the years .

Later Chris

I like it Chris. I've always enjoyed vintage rifles. How's it shoot?

It cost me about $80 , and its shoots pretty good , but the bolt cocks on closing , and the trigger is very BAD , a crossbow would have a much nicer trigger than this rifle , very quite with CCI std target ammo , & yes its a oldie , I brought it , Because the rumour was it would stabilise the weird Aguila SSS 60gr ammo , but mine did not , I was hoping it would so I could use up the brick of SSS , no such luck , the brick still just sits in the corner .
Wont sell the brick , as its not responsiable , as I know it will not shot properly , its rubbish for me at the moment .

Later Chris