• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tactilite T1 50 BMG

Triman2008

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 23, 2009
N42.50.65 W85.37.78
So I finally pulled the trigger on a Zel Custom. I have done the research and know about the bolt out of battery. I talked with Mike at Zel customs, and it looks they are about 5 months back ordered. That is oaky by me, as it will give me time to get all my reloading equipment together.

Still haven't decided on what glass I want to put on there. I have a Viper PST that I love and was thinking about getting another one for the 50 bmg. OR I might just up a little more and go for the a Nightforce. Unsure at this time.

Hey, I noticed no one replied. I bought the T2 upper 8 months ago and still waiting on it. Of course, I also wanted the 32" fluted match grade barrel with a tank break as well. The scope I bought is a NF 5.5-22 x56mm with the new MOAR site with their uni-mount rings. Best glass for the money and no other brand in my opinion comes close unless of course it's US optics or some other high end brand. Vortex can't touch NF quality. Like always though it also depends on how much you are willing to spend and having the means. Good luck!