• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TAD Gear Promo Code

bogeybrown

0369/8531
Minuteman
Aug 21, 2012
AL
Recently there've been a few threads on TAD gear, so I thought I'd pass along that they're running a sale for the weekend:

Sale

As always, it's sort of luck of the draw on whether they'll have what you want in stock.

Also, they announced that they're increasing the discount for Mil/LE and expanding the program to include veterans. From my understanding in the past it was only available to current LE/Mil, so I'll be doing the online application to see how the process is working and whether my veterans application is approved. If it is, I'll try to post a follow-up with any pertinent info.

If I'm mistaken on the expansion to include vets, I apologize, but it was new to ME anyway.

Last edited:
Well that sucks. The flyer they sent out didn't mention restrictions, but it figures. A discount on the Stealth, Stealth LT, and Ranger Jacket I've purchased in the last few months would have added up to enough to afford something else on the site.

If they approve my veterans application I'll be curious to see if they restrict the items as well.

WOW. The site said to allow 7 days to process a veteran's application, and I just got my confirmation/approval back 2hrs later!!

Now once I figure out what I still "need" to buy, I'll see if there are restrictions on the discount.

Hey look they sell the douchebag starter kit, i mean shemagh, you know you want one!
Mean T-Skull Shemagh
that deployment money is gonna burn a hole in your pocket!

WOW. The site said to allow 7 days to process a veteran's application, and I just got my confirmation/approval back 2hrs later!!

Now once I figure out what I still "need" to buy, I'll see if there are restrictions on the discount.

Hey look they sell the douchebag starter kit, i mean shemagh, you know you want one!
Mean T-Skull Shemagh
that deployment money is gonna burn a hole in your pocket!

AWWWW, why didn't you tell me you wanted one? NOW I know what to get you for Valentines Day, if only they had it in PINK!!!! It would match the Hollister shirt I know you break out for tactical matches ;)

Even a trained killer needs to feel pretty every once in a while.

My pleasure killer. Not sure what sandbox YOU'RE in right now, but it's 0130 in mine, so I'm going to go watch some bangbus on the hard drive and add a new crusty spot to my shemagh.

And rather than deployment pay, I'm blowing over-paid /under-sexed contractor money on TAD gear while I prepare for the end-of-war unemployment in a few months. In fact, I sent some your way last year on a holster I picked up from you, I should have asked you to autograph one of your logo shemaghs for me.

Ugggghhhh. At least y'all have booze up there. I'll shoot you a PM in the next day or so to compare SUCK stories.

Not all of us up north have booze...

Understood, but at least Kabul HAS bars, so if you decided to go off the reservation it's there. Hell, you'd probably run into my ex-wife getting loaded in Green Village or downtown Kabul.