• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Take It Easy Gentlemen!

Wheres-Waldo

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 2, 2008
Unknown
I'm off to Afgan for a while, and wont be around.

Dont work too hard guys....
laugh.gif

Re: Take It Easy Gentlemen!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shootist2004</div><div class="ubbcode-body">GET SOME! I'll stay here and pretend I'm badass.... </div></div>

+1

Keep safe, check in once in a while.

Take care over there Bro. Hopefully we can shoot another match together when you return.

All the best and we look forward to your safe return.

Hey Matt,

Thanks for your service and stay stay safe! When you get there shoot me a line and I'll send you some Carolina peanuts for you and your team!

J

Stay safe and make it back brother! Thanks for serving

W-W,

Take care brother! I will join you in a bit.

Forged in a fire lit long ago, <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">stand next to me, you’ll never stand alone.</span></span></span> I’m last to leave, but the first to go, Lord, make me dead before you make me old.

Be safe! You are appreciated and maybe we will bump into each other.

Greg

Hoorah! Stay safe brother, PM with an address and anything you guys are itching for ( with in reason ). I never made it out to Afganistan, so do me a favor if you get a chance and send those boys some of my lead love.

Thanks,

Matt

Thanks for all the kind words gentlemen.

This place certainly isn't like home, but the chow halls are legendary. I filled up on lobster tails last night
laugh.gif

My Bn is on Letherneck right now, waiting on LAV's to show up so we can go out and play. IED, VBIED, HME, ECM's, V-Sweeps, HME K9 units....ect; we're getting it all drilled into our heads again.

The weather right now ironicly is absolutly awsome. Cool nights, and 65F during the day. I wish I could say the same for our lay overs in Germany and Kiergastan (sp?) on the way over here.

there is plenty of eye candy over there, and here too though...haha.

Well guys, I'll check in when ever I can within reason.

Wheres-Waldo,

Stay safe and send me a PM with your new APO ok.

John

Stay safe ... watch out for Murphy ... come home safe!

Thank You for your service to our Country, I pray for your and everybody elses safe return home.

Be sure to let us know a PO or what ever it is called so we can send stuff.

All the best over there! Praying for a safe return!!