• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Take Me Out to the Ball Game and Do What?

Re: Take Me Out to the Ball Game and Do What?

That is so classic. The baseball bat demo at the end. Gloria is the best TV lawyer out there. Attention whore at her best.

Edit: Went to get more info on this and found this article.

http://www.ajc.com/sports/mcdowell-suspended-2-weeks-931719.html

<span style="font-style: italic">Braves pitching coach Roger McDowell was suspended for two weeks without pay for his inappropriate conduct toward fans before an April 23 game at San Francisco, actions that allegedly involved anti-gay slurs, sexually suggestive comments and physical threats.

McDowell was also fined an undisclosed amount and will be required to participate in sensitivity training. The penalties were announced Sunday by Major League Baseball.

“Conduct by people associated with MLB that shows insensitivity to others simply cannot and will not be tolerated," commissioner Bud Selig said in a statement.</span>

Jesus H Christ, Tucker, Ive got tickets to the Giants game at Candelstick for friday night and you've just ruined it for me. Ill never forgive you. You need sensitivity training.
whistle.gif
LOL Though I do tend to share the coaches opinion.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jesus H Christ, Tucker, Ive got tickets to the Giants game at Candelstick for friday night and you've just ruined it for me. Ill never forgive you. You need sensitivity training.
whistle.gif
LOL Though I do tend to share the coaches opinion. </div></div>

You're going to be really lonely because the Giants don't play at Candlestick anymore.

Did you get to any of the games against the Nats last weekend? I wanted to go but I was at the state TSA conference with my son. Gotta wait until next year to see the Giants now.

While you're out there in the Bay Area check out Giovanni's Deli in Berkeley, or Everett & Jones BBQ in Oakland.

It's not like McDowell doesn't already have a shockingly checkered past. He was a member of the infamous 86 Mets team and was implicated in a covert spitting event on June 14, 1987.

As to the story, I'm sure there's only one side to it. I mean Gloria Alred is never full of shit. Notice that the father didn't object to that phony bitch quoting McDowell in front of those two little girls.

Now I have to shower as I just came to the defense of a Met...

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gsxzmkm2vRc&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gsxzmkm2vRc&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>