• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

take your kids shooting pics

SilencercoJames

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
May 30, 2008
kearns, ut, 84118
This was a while ago but it sure was awesome. My son Logan is 2 and wanted to go to a .22lr match with me.
logananddad.jpg

Best time of my life. He didnt sit still for the whole match but I got to shoot a few rounds while a buddy held him. I really cant wait for him to be laying right there next to me. He already wants to.

I looked over and said "what you doin buddy" his reply "shootin coyotes"
Ha ha ha I love it.
logan.jpg

Re: take your kids shooting pics

Took my son for his first shoot when he was two, he loved it. Trekked all around with us for a few hours chasing roo and possums to shoot.
He is now 4 and loves going for a shoot ready to start skinning his first animal after asking heaps of questions about meat.
Looking forward to showing him the ropes!
24723_368130662608_4440670_n.jpg

Mine's a little older (9 in this photo) but during the past year I've been teaching her to shoot. She's pretty into it!

7129537061_6a410e886a.jpg

I'll find some better pictures later. Jeremiah at 4 years old shooting tree rats.

JBHUNT11.jpg

Took the Family to Front Sight right after school got out.

To me there is something really cool about watching your kids handle a pistol well enough to draw, from concealment, put two rounds to the thoratic cavity and then follow up with a called occular cranial shot. Awesome. 750 rounds down range per kid, in four days. The two boys and the oldest daughter in black shot 40's and the daughter in purple shot 9mm.

Here they are learning how to slice the pie, clear a room, open a door and enter through the danger funnel. Right after this they went to the 360 degree shoot house and cleared the house of nefarious bad guys including a hostage shot.

This daughter is in day two of Basic Military Training. I have to brag because I am so proud of her.
fs1z.jpg

fs2vu.jpg

fs3m.jpg

fs4u.jpg

My kids shoot as well (the older one is downright awesome). The only thing I would add, maybe some forgot for the pics but eye protection! Even when I'm shooting .22, I'm (we are) wearing eye protection.

0629102040b.jpg

4 year old son shooting Sig 556 SBR. He was hitting a man size steel plate at 100 yards with every shot..
jpeg_reencoded.jpg

My 6 year old son shooting he 10/22 SBR with YHM suppressor.. you have to click on the picture to watch the video

nice..good thing thats a 22 hes shooting. He's burned through that clip quick. Gonna be expensive for him to shoot bigger calibers
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maelek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice..good thing thats a 22 hes shooting. He's burned through that clip quick. Gonna be expensive for him to shoot bigger calibers
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Your right there. He can shoot all day long. For his B-day he asks for 22LR ammo when people ask him what he wants. LOL LOL

My nephew Arseny his father and AI .50 BMG (two years ago)
Arseny1.jpg
Arseny2.jpg

My 8yo practicing with her M4 and .22 conversion.

IMAG0046.jpg

Here she is at 9yo a few months later with the 8pt buck she shot at 70 yards.

IMAG0358.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rbdub474</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My 8yo practicing with her M4 and .22 conversion.

IMAG0046.jpg

Here she is at 9yo a few months later with the 8pt buck she shot at 70 yards.

IMAG0358.jpg
</div></div>

They allow hunting with suppressors in Missouri?