• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Taking out the trash with one hand

Dude knew he had a felony stop.

Perhaps his tactic was to play it cool but he might as well have got in the car with them.

I'd be hanging back off the door frame giving them a sliver of my head and that's it.

Glad he won. I was waiting for him to get shot in the dick as he had his hand in his pocket.

Dude knew he had a felony stop.

Perhaps his tactic was to play it cool but he might as well have got in the car with them.

I'd be hanging back off the door frame giving them a sliver of my head and that's it.

Glad he won. I was waiting for him to get shot in the dick as he had his hand in his pocket.
I think he got info over the radio while discussing the paperwork. He was fiddling with his belt mounted radio just before he asked the guy to step out. Before that it sounded that things were OK and he would let them go.

Reactions: Maggot
I think he got info over the radio while discussing the paperwork. He was fiddling with his belt mounted radio just before he asked the guy to step out. Before that it sounded that things were OK and he would let them go.

With all the dead air time in his conversation looked like he was waiting on backup and as soon as backup arrived he tipped his hand while still standing square to dude.

Meh, too easy to critique when watching film after drinking a glass of rye and eating a pint of coffee ice cream.

Last edited:
With all the dead air time n his conversation looked like he was waiting on backup and as soon as backup arrived he tipped his hand while still standing square to dude.

Meh, too easy to critique when watching film after drinking a PINT of rye and eating a GLASS of coffee ice cream.
FIFY

Obviously a state enforced execution by the blue nazis of another innocent promising life for simply traveling along a highway

(did I do that right?)
-----

My thanks to the officers on behalf of the taxpayers for saving us all the expense of housing and feeding this POS for the rest of his life.

Something tipped the deputy off about the passenger. Apparently, the paasenger invoked his eternal right to silent.

Watched it a few times. I don't see how perp could have hit him where he was aiming in relation to the officer. (unless he shot through the driver's door.) Thinking more the other officer shot him when he ran around the front of the car?

Obviously a state enforced execution by the blue nazis of another innocent promising life for simply traveling along a highway

(did I do that right?)
-----

My thanks to the officers on behalf of the taxpayers for saving us all the expense of housing and feeding this POS for the rest of his life.

Something tipped the deputy off about the passenger. Apparently, the paasenger invoked his eternal right to silent.
Do the guys who pick up the dead deer along the road have to pick him up now as well .....

Do the guys who pick up the dead deer along the road have to pick him up now as well .....
Friend of mine's son picks up the bodies and pieces at crash scenes. There is a cottage industry making large amounts of money doing it. The guy taking the room temperature challenge in a case like this though would be different and IDK that answer

• Sad
Reactions: Maggot
Looks like ole gal (the driver) had cig in her hand when she jumped out the car saying "what the fuck" over and over.

I will give cigarette smokers one thing they don't drop their cigs for shit even in the middle of a three-way gun fight....LOL
She's lucky she didn't end up a hood ornament on a tractor trailer.

Reactions: Steel+Killer