• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Tales of Gold Diggers

Longshot231

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018
    I don't have any funny stories to relate about Gold Diggers getting paid back for the deceit, misery and misfortune they cause to men who try to be decent, kind and loving to a spouse or girlfriend.

Nevertheless, I like a good story about these money-grubbing whores who get what they deserve in the end. So I will start first.

My stories aren't that remarkable but merely presented here to start things off. The first wife had a 14 carat mind. There was never enough money to satisfy that money vacuum. She always had to have the very, very best of everything. Word has it that she isn't in very good health right now. No amount of money could ever buy her good health.

The 2nd wife was always lecturing me about money and how I was too stupid to manage it. However, after we divorced, I found out about her bankruptcy. At the same time she was declaring bankruptcy, I got a dinner invitation from the whore.

That was especially egregious considering all the lies she made up about me and how she managed to turn my friends and family into her flying monkeys. I didn't accept the dinner invitation. She lost all the money she got from me in the divorce. However, not all of her debts were discharged by the bankruptcy court. Now she's working two jobs to make ends meet. Oh well...

Anyway, I like the stories of how these money sniffing sluts get it in the end. So here's a couple of videos for your viewing enjoyment. Please post your own or other's gold-digger stories and/or videos for us to enjoy. All of us enjoy a happy ending.

mirror

Look in the mirror

Before you marry again, look in the mirror

Why are you marrying someone who will prevent you from:
    Retiring with a home that was recently remodeled / re roofed and no mortgage
    retiring with assets to enjoy retirement
    having kids who don't behave like animals

-- I enjoy the staged videos o gold diggers... but we pick our spouse.... pick wisely- pick a crazy that you are happy with!!!!

If you pick crazy that leads you to be Angry.... That is bad-

mirror

Look in the mirror

Before you marry again, look in the mirror

Why are you marrying someone who will prevent you from:
    Retiring with a home that was recently remodeled / re roofed and no mortgage
    retiring with assets to enjoy retirement
    having kids who don't behave like animals

-- I enjoy the staged videos o gold diggers... but we pick our spouse.... pick wisely- pick a crazy that you are happy with!!!!

If you pick crazy that leads you to be Angry.... That is bad-
    There's two different kinds of women in the world. Those that are crazy, and those that will be.

My ex went out and buried herself in debt right before court.

I lived with a woman for a little over 5 years,we never once had an arguement.
    I paid for two of her daughters college educations, one has a PHD and the other is an attorney.
    Anyhow we were in the free and clear and got married.

I had some thing's come to me through the grapevine and hired a PI.
    Under advice from an attorney
    I filed for divorce within 5 months of being married.
    I seriously count myself young and dumb but lucky.
    She kept a lot of bones in the closet.
    It came out during the divorce that she signed some guarenteed Student/Parent loan for the one daughters.
    Keep in mind that I had already paid for everything, she was on the hook for almost $200k
    Then right after we got married she got a couple of CC's and maxed them out.

So here we are in court, her attorney has been lying to her about how she could fleece me well because I came from a hard working family.
    Oh it was epic when the judge told her she was liable for all the debit,and NO she wasn't entitled to anything of mine.

She was so pissed it was epic,but at the same time hurtful.
    Here is a woman that I provided for as well as her 3 children and loved that turned out to be nothing but a conniving cunt.

My wife now, she's the one I wished I could have married to begin with she's also the first woman I ever kissed.
    We have known each other since we were teenagers.
    We've been at it a long time and we trust each other without doubt.
    It's amazing how well we think and act together

My ex went out and buried herself in debt right before court.

I lived with a woman for a little over 5 years,we never once had an arguement.
    I paid for two of her daughters college educations, one has a PHD and the other is an attorney.
    Anyhow we were in the free and clear and got married.

I had some thing's come to me through the grapevine and hired a PI.
    Under advice from an attorney
    I filed for divorce within 5 months of being married.
    I seriously count myself young and dumb but lucky.
    She kept a lot of bones in the closet.
    It came out during the divorce that she signed some guarenteed Student/Parent loan for the one daughters.
    Keep in mind that I had already paid for everything, she was on the hook for almost $200k
    Then right after we got married she got a couple of CC's and maxed them out.

So here we are in court, her attorney has been lying to her about how she could fleece me well because I came from a hard working family.
    Oh it was epic when the judge told her she was liable for all the debit,and NO she wasn't entitled to anything of mine.

She was so pissed it was epic,but at the same time hurtful.
    Here is a woman that I provided for as well as her 3 children and loved that turned out to be nothing but a conniving cunt.

My wife now, she's the one I wished I could have married to begin with she's also the first woman I ever kissed.
    We have known each other since we were teenagers.
    We've been at it a long time and we trust each other without doubt.
    It's amazing how well we think and act together
    Unfortunately, there are others, MANY others, whom have similar stories.

And yes, I too believe that gold-digging, conniving, scheming bitches should be "shaved bald" like the French collaborators were, as well as have their foreheads tattoo'ed. That way, when their hair grows back, they are still "point-out'able".

But I'm not bitter......

Unfortunately, there are others, MANY others, whom have similar stories.

And yes, I too believe that gold-digging, conniving, scheming bitches should be "shaved bald" like the French collaborators were, as well as have their foreheads tattoo'ed. That way, when their hair grows back, they are still "point-out'able".

But I'm not bitter......
    Tha shaved bald shit can get you into trouble just as easy.
    Many guys have killed themselves over it.

I will never forget my aunt.
    I never ever heard her say a foul word about anything.
    She's almost 80 at the time,she comes over to my place and tells me.
    "Get A Hooker Next Time" it's cheaper
    I about shit,it was a good laugh at the time.

Yea, my last one walked away with $70k. Had to sell alot of guns to pay for that one.
    Should have gone with the hookers.

Reactions: camocorvette
    It's all part of the push from the Communists, SJWs and global elites to make it near impossible for a decent man to raise a family.

They found out long ago that women are the best front line soldiers in the war to destroy all that is good and decent and civil.

The government & the courts actively encourage the mistreatment of men and are proud of their crooked court system that is designed to make men into slaves to evil women.

This is an old thread but I thought this gold digger prank was worth sharing.

Crypt Keeper.jpg

Whores gonna whore. Bill Burr said it, there's an epidemic of gold diggin' whores.

I'm glad my wife is a fucking amazing woman. She's not crazy, she takes care of me in the bedroom, she takes care of the house, and she's a great mother, and she makes good money. I wouldn't trade her in for two 21 year old supermodels.

Branden

Whores gonna whore. Bill Burr said it, there's an epidemic of gold diggin' whores.

I'm glad my wife is a fucking amazing woman. She's not crazy, she takes care of me in the bedroom, she takes care of the house, and she's a great mother, and she makes good money. I wouldn't trade her in for two 21 year old supermodels.

Branden
    Picture or your full of shit….

I took one to supper at a nice restaurant, one evening. Talking along and soI ask her if she' like to continue this later. She says "No, I just wanted the meal." I waited a few minutes, excused myself to the bathroom, paid for mine, and left. When I ran unto her again she was pissed, really pissed. I laughed.

I took one to supper at a nice restaurant, one evening. Talking along and soI ask her if she' like to continue this later. She says "No, I just wanted the meal." I waited a few minutes, excused myself to the bathroom, paid for mine, and left. When I ran unto her again she was pissed, really pissed. I laughed.

This is the short version of another video that I cannot find right now. Anyway, the back story of this gold digging Tinderella is actually at the end of the video.

They aren't clear in the back story but basically what happened is that this love sick guy ended up sending Tinderella money several times but she would either not commit to a meeting or backed out with some lame excuse later on. So, Mr. Love-Sick told his friends about her. They got involved to pay her back for her larceny.

I hope I haven't spoiled it but the video is really funny.

This is the short version of another video that I cannot find right now. Anyway, the back story of this gold digging Tinderella is actually at the end of the video.

They aren't clear in the back story but basically what happened is that this love sick guy ended up sending Tinderella money several times but she would either not commit to a meeting or backed out with some lame excuse later on. So, Mr. Love-Sick told his friends about her. They got involved to pay her back for her larceny.

I hope I haven't spoiled it but the video is really funny.

Anybody dumb enough to send money to some booty they dont know deserves getting fucked. Nice trick but I bet ultimately the guy would be on the hook because he did the ordering.

Reactions: NoDopes
    Getting married today, is fucking stupid for a man. All you young guys....think hard about this!

Think about working hard for your shit, and giving more than half away when she bores of you in 10 years. If you have kids, she will get those too. Im guess the rate of divorce will be 80% pretty soon.

"According to the American Psychological Association, approximately 40-50% of first marriages end in divorce. The divorce rate for second marriages is even higher, with approximately 60-67% of second marriages ending in divorce.May 27, 2023"

Of course, some demographics never even get married. Children born out of wedlock is skyrocketing, as is the welfare costs to care for them.

A friend of mine thought he was in love with the woman he would marry. Well, Cynthia had big tits and was a manipulator. He soon bought his first house with his money as a down payment. As they were planning on getting married, he put her name on the deed. Things were pretty good for the first year, but Cynthia started to get unhinged. This is in California, where house prices due the tech boom have been jumping every year.

Soon she was pushing his buttons, trying to get him upset where he would push her, then she would call the police to report a DV incident. She continued by lying to the police, etc. anything to make him look bad. So they split up, and he offered her a reasonable settlement. Her attorney kept telling her she would get money if they went to court. The court system was fair, and the cunt was awarded less money that my friend had offered her. She also had to pay her attorney all that extra money. My friend got all his investment back, and he and the ex split the increase in value due to all the improvements my buddy did on the house.

In the end, we all realized that Cynthia, the ex GF, had planned all this from the beginning. She was working the system to get her hands on the house no matter what, and she never expected to stay with him.

In Canada, once a guy gets married the new wife owns half of what the guy has. Some people are not getting married, so the laws were changed. A Canadian told me the laws have been changed, and if a guy lives with his GF for six months or pays for her rent for six months, that they are then on the hook for alimony type payments.

In Canada, once a guy gets married the new wife owns half of what the guy has. Some people are not getting married, so the laws were changed. A Canadian told me the laws have been changed, and if a guy lives with his GF for six months or pays for her rent for six months, that they are then on the hook for alimony type payments.
    I think it’s actually 90 days cohabitation. Vag isn’t worth that much.

Reactions: Skeptic1
    A friend of mine thought he was in love with the woman he would marry. Well, Cynthia had big tits and was a manipulator. He soon bought his first house with his money as a down payment. As they were planning on getting married, he put her name on the deed. Things were pretty good for the first year, but Cynthia started to get unhinged. This is in California, where house prices due the tech boom have been jumping every year.

Soon she was pushing his buttons, trying to get him upset where he would push her, then she would call the police to report a DV incident. She continued by lying to the police, etc. anything to make him look bad. So they split up, and he offered her a reasonable settlement. Her attorney kept telling her she would get money if they went to court. The court system was fair, and the cunt was awarded less money that my friend had offered her. She also had to pay her attorney all that extra money. My friend got all his investment back, and he and the ex split the increase in value due to all the improvements my buddy did on the house.

In the end, we all realized that Cynthia, the ex GF, had planned all this from the beginning. She was working the system to get her hands on the house no matter what, and she never expected to stay with him.
    Kinda makes one 'not care' about ....... well, you fill in the blanks.

I can honestly say, I have personal horror stories of learning the hard way, BUT, the Lady that pursued me, and came after me, no matter how hard I pushed her away (because it was too good to be true, so there HAD to be a catch somewhere, right?).... I married her in 2010 and I've said I don't know how many times now, that I wish I'd met her when I was 18.

Believe it guys, there ARE great women out there. They just ain't in the places that are typically advertised/marketed as 'singles' places.

Stop looking. Smartest move a single person can make.

Just how big were Cynthia’s tits?

Yup, if married they control half the money, and all the pussy...........

"According to the American Psychological Association, approximately 40-50% of first marriages end in divorce. The divorce rate for second marriages is even higher, with approximately 60-67% of second marriages ending in divorce.May 27, 2023"

Of course, some demographics never even get married. Children born out of wedlock is skyrocketing, as is the welfare costs to care for them.
    The biggest single factor contributing ot that was, you guessed it.

Money issues.

Reactions: Longshot231

SOP.

Reactions: Longshot231
    When I met the last one I was with I had a Mercedes. Picked her up and the first words out of her mough wore, " Oh, I knew it would be ok cause youre in a Mercedes." then, "I want someone to take care of me." That all kind of clicked in the back of my mind but the pussy did an over ride, and....well you can imagine how it went.

Talk about delicious tears!

Fuck these old cunts, I hope they all go broke and die. I mean that in the nicest way. It was pussy, that is all it was. So a man should be punished for fucking life because he fucked some skank in the 1990's or longer ago? Why? If one cunt on the face of the earth can intelligently explain why the 18 shots of pussy she gave a guy 35 years ago entitles her to a lifetime or pussy payments, I'll pay them money. That is like fucking a whore and then being forced to make monthly installments for life.

All a wife is for the most part is someone to dump semen in when you are horny or bored. I do believe the guy who said, if you count up all the times she fucks you the first year of marriage and then subtract one for each time she fucks you after the first year, it will take 50 years to reach zero.

If you examine about 80% of marriages, the bitch does not love her husband, she barely likes the fucker most of the time. She married him for earning potential and social status, no matter how poor the dude, he is an upgrade for some hoe somewhere. After meeting some of these women, I think they looked at the guy and said to themselves, "I want to ruin this poor fuckers life." Then got engaged.

The hardest thing to do is marry an equal in wealth, earning potential or intelligence, those make for successful marriages where the guy is not fucked for life. No matter the reason, there is absolutely no reason to force men to support bitter whores for life, that is the definition of cruel and unusual punishment. All these bitches love feminism, they can all go get fucking jobs and walk the walk.

Fuck these old cunts, I hope they all go broke and die. I mean that in the nicest way. It was pussy, that is all it was. So a man should be punished for fucking life because he fucked some skank in the 1990's or longer ago? Why? If one cunt on the face of the earth can intelligently explain why the 18 shots of pussy she gave a guy 35 years ago entitles her to a lifetime or pussy payments, I'll pay them money. That is like fucking a whore and then being forced to make monthly installments for life.

All a wife is for the most part is someone to dump semen in when you are horny or bored. I do believe the guy who said, if you count up all the times she fucks you the first year of marriage and then subtract one for each time she fucks you after the first year, it will take 50 years to reach zero.

If you examine about 80% of marriages, the bitch does not love her husband, she barely likes the fucker most of the time. She married him for earning potential and social status, no matter how poor the dude, he is an upgrade for some hoe somewhere. After meeting some of these women, I think they looked at the guy and said to themselves, "I want to ruin this poor fuckers life." Then got engaged.

The hardest thing to do is marry an equal in wealth, earning potential or intelligence, those make for successful marriages where the guy is not fucked for life. No matter the reason, there is absolutely no reason to force men to support bitter whores for life, that is the definition of cruel and unusual punishment. All these bitches love feminism, they can all go get fucking jobs and walk the walk.
    Poor old Granddad
    I laughed at all his words
    I thought he was a bitter man
    He spoke of women's ways

"They trap you, then they use you
    Before you even know
    But love is blind and you're far too kind
    Don't ever let it show"

Poor old Granddad
    I laughed at all his words
    I thought he was a bitter man
    He spoke of women's ways

"They trap you, then they use you
    Before you even know
    But love is blind and you're far too kind
    Don't ever let it show"

My wife's parents are in their 90's. He got his last pussy from her in the early 1980's. She has hated his fucking guts since at least the mid-1960's. She voted from straight Democunt in every election and has for life, he does not. She used to bad mouth him all day every day until she got dementia.

They are going to stay married until they die, she is not there mentally, most days and he is killing himself trying to keep her crazy ass from burning the house down or driving off a cliff. I doubt she has given him five minutes of joy in the 16 years I've known my wife. If God or a genie offered him the chance to go back to 1955 and start over, I promise you he would not repeat this fucking mistake.

My Dad divorced my mother in about 1980, she had hated his guts as far back as I can remember, she fucking hated us kids too. She stole my dad's coin collection, she stole tools and guns and all sorts of shit she had no right too. She stole my college savings and emptied my savings account with every dollar I had earned for a car or college and took that too, same for my brother and sister. We got fucked because of her greed. She had zero remorse and spent the next five years pissing al my hard earned dollars away with a drunk asshole from Boston.

That asshole used to get drunk and call me and threaten me. He promised me he was going to fly his kid down to beat my ass. One day I was hanging with my buddies and they pulled up and he pulled this 140 pound sack of shit out of the car. I beat that motherfucker into the ground like a tent peg while him and my mom screamed. He forgot to tell my mother about his endless phone calls and threats and he forgot to tell his kid to beat my ass. I warned that piece of shit he was next if he ever got out of a car near me again. He never did and that kid never wanted a rematch.

She has married at least three more assholes since then and robbed all three of them. Now she is old and broke, having squandered the $3.5-4 million dollars she fucked these guys out of over the years. After she retired at 65-67 she and her last idiot bought 3 motorhomes, three houses and 33 cars over a ten-twelve year period and went fucking broke. Two years ago, she asked me for money and I said no. I told her she fucked us out of her share when I was a kid.

You better listen to Granddad or one day some bitch will be laughing all the way to the bank at your expense.

After two divorces , I've been single 26 years, house is paid for , trucks paid for boats paid for , more fucking guns than a man ought to have and money in the bank , now if some pussy fell in my lap , I damn sure would enjoy it , but I ain't letting no bitch move in that's for sure.

It makes me sad when I see comments like the ones above. My wife is my best friend. We have been together for over 35 years, and we have fun every day. Can't imagine life without her, but it would surely suck.

I have always said that with the right woman, nothing is better than marriage. With the wrong woman, not sure anything could be worse.

It’s uncanny how women from our pasts seem to know when we’re at that moment when they can financially rape us for BS of the past and present….!
    I see this shit happening on the daily…

Dems make sure of that shit….

My dad told me once he wanted nothing to do with a woman who didn't have enough sense to be gone by sunrise. :ROFLMAO:

That was after wife #3. He's on #4 now, been married 25 years. That's longer than the other 3 put together.

It makes me sad when I see comments like the ones above. My wife is my best friend. We have been together for over 35 years, and we have fun every day. Can't imagine life without her, but it would surely suck.

I have always said that with the right woman, nothing is better than marriage. With the wrong woman, not sure anything could be worse.
    +1. Been with mine for 34 years, married for 31.

1st met her in jr. high, dated off & on then & high school.