• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Taliban Documentary on CNN

mberry223

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 29, 2003
Virginia Beach, VA
I was only able to catch a few minutes of it due to travel. Looked like it was worth watching. I can't find it anywhere on the web, can someone help me out and post a link?

Thanks.

Re: Taliban Documentary on CNN

I'm still looking for the complete film.

I don't know my way around all the newer sited for this sort of thing. If I can't get it on Itunes, I'm lost. Pathetic, I know...

Re: Taliban Documentary on CNN

I wanted to see that special myself but wasn't home to watch it. The brief video clip gave an interesting perspective into how they go about daily business. While I have no love for people that kill innocent civilians and their exteme form of islamic law, that is the only form of government those people know. We are sending our brave men and women to fight a guerilla war against people that live like nomads, moving from one hideout to the next. According to the journalist the aren't even good shots. Seems like their only practice is during an ambush and all they need is a luck shot to declare a victory. There is no easy answer to this fight only more lost coalition lives.