• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Taliban rifles

x2cross

Joe Dirtè
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 13, 2020
    Mathis, TX
    Just in this photo of the taliban in the presidential palace, you see M4s, a NV scope, ACOG, surefire light, ect.............
    Pretty crazy what stuff we gave the Afghan troops that promptly got handed over or captured
    Untitled.png

Photo credit to AP

the govt has no problems giving terrorists and drug dealers "high powered weapons of war".....but god forbid you have an AR15, then you are a "radical right wing extremist"

our tax dollars at work ladies and gentlemen...funding terrorism around the globe....

Last edited:
    Hi,

LOLOLOL That is the cheapest shit we gave them. Look at what they are riding around in....

Guess how many MIL manufactured helicopters (USA, O I mean NATO purchased from the Russians) and modified air tractor COIN aircraft that we left, lolol.....

Every Defense Equipment manufacturer should be able to have self destruct options built into the .gov contracts after this debacle where the manufacturer gets to decide to self destruct the equipment or not.....not the gov.

Sincerely,
    Theis

Every Defense Equipment manufacturer should be able to have self destruct options built into the .gov contracts after this debacle where the manufacturer gets to decide to self destruct the equipment or not.....not the gov.
    Sounds like a great idea, until it gets hacked or the company decides to blow up our government LOL

Hi,

LOLOLOL That is the cheapest shit we gave them. Look at what they are riding around in....

Guess how many MIL manufactured helicopters (USA, O I mean NATO purchased from the Russians) and modified air tractor COIN aircraft that we left, lolol.....

Sincerely,
    Theis

I was thinking about this today, but I take comfort in that should not be able to get parts so all that shit should be deadlined in the next 6 months.

Do you think we can hit these goat fuckers up on Twitter and see if they would send us some stuff? You know cause they have a Twitter account and Trump got the boot.. I would be in for one of these M24s and maybe a few lowers with the fun trigger groups.
    Screenshot_20210815-193637_Instagram.jpg

I'd like to buy some NV, but I'm too poor after playing taxes so the taliban can have it. Oh yeah, and the illegals can have healthcare and free trips around the US.

I was thinking about this today, but I take comfort in that should not be able to get parts so all that shit should be deadlined in the next 6 months.

Hi,

Like all the Chevrolet cars in Cuba that should not be running either right lol?

But seriously......there are plenty avenues for them to get parts for damn near everything surrendered to them.

Sincerely,
    Theis

Homeboy in middle looks less than impressed. Homeboy in blue dress looks to have something to smile about lol.

The saving grace to our next group of service members that have to deal with our government passive-aggressively trying to annihilate them is that these goat/boy fuckers will undoubtedly break everything within a year or two. I hope that no American dies at the hands of any of these weapons...but I also know better.

The only thing harder on gear than a disgruntled E-3 is a goat fucker. I didn't think you could neglect an AK until it was inop...then I spent an afternoon trying to get several that were rusted shut to function...I was rewarded by them shitting in our compound like stray dogs.

And suddenly it becomes clear again why I passed on a beltway job and decided to work with cattle.

and they are getting paid by biden or should I say the US taxpayers I wonder how much they will get Iran got 6 pallets of cash no gun nor a country but these guys are getting arms , vehicles , ammo , clean cloths , money , a new club house and a country full of people to start recruiting members to hit the US all over again in 4 months yea lol .

Just in this photo of the taliban in the presidential palace, you see M4s, a NV scope, ACOG, surefire light, ect.............
    Pretty crazy what stuff we gave the Afghan troops that promptly got handed over or captured
    View attachment 7685462
    Photo credit to AP
    Was just about to post that same pic… scary stuff…well, not scary (yet), but just sad

Reactions: enichols
    Well at least he's holding a bolt gun by the bipod and we probably have them the mark 4's....

Who’s the fuckhead in the suit in the pic? Why do I feel like a month ago he was smiling at us and working for them, or had suddenly found religion so as to enable his head staying on his shoulders?

Who’s the fuckhead in the suit in the pic? Why do I feel like a month ago he was smiling at us and working for them, or had suddenly found religion so as to enable his head staying on his shoulders?
    Probably their Pak ISI liaison.

So we worry about paper destruction at our Embassies.
    Yet we don't leave explosive in our armories.

Reactions: camocorvette
    Did they fill out the proper forms prior to taking possession of those weapons? Did they pay the $200 tax stamps for each of the NFA items?

Reactions: camocorvette
    Do you think we can hit these goat fuckers up on Twitter and see if they would send us some stuff? You know cause they have a Twitter account and Trump got the boot.. I would be in for one of these M24s and maybe a few lowers with the fun trigger groups.
    View attachment 7685495
    I reckon this POS cost US taxpayer 10k$ easy

Another 100 billion $ and 20 more years and maybe Afghan army could be trained to show same trigger finger control as the Taliban :devilish:
    *or maybe this is just their A-team

Afghpic.jpeg

Last edited:
    Reactions: Wisconsinner
    I reckon this POS cost US taxpayer 10k$ easy

Another 100 billion $ and 20 more years and maybe Afghan army could the trained to show same trigger finger control as the Taliban :devilish:
    *or maybe this is just their A-team

Afghpic.jpeg
    I bet the CIA had a hand in training some of these goons. That whole occupation was a damn joke...

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
    Gem, pure gem..

I've seen this "mostly peaceful" narrative in 2020

We're laughing about this but I must admit it alternately saddens me, disgusts me, embarrasses me, and pisses me off to no end. The only saving grace would be if they get smuggled to the Uyghers in Chaina and they start a lot of trouble for the ChiComs.

Did I say, fuck the Chicoms?

I bet the CIA had a hand in training some of these goons. That whole occupation was a damn joke...

The CIA pet force surrendered

Thousands of US CIA-backed Khost Protection Force fighters surrendered to the Taliban along with their vehicles.
    7,500 Khost Protection Forces surrendered to the Taliban along with 1,200 vehicles

Last edited:
    View attachment 7685495
    The hell happened to that muzzle? It looks like someone’s been using it as a cane since the start of the war 20 years ago.

Hi,

Sincerely,
    Theis
    I've often wondered why we didn't have something built into firmware that self destructed the computer and if possible the vehicle. Making it totally useless. Especially an airplane which without the computer to process the air-data, keep aircraft stable (if it's a fighter) and run the FADEC should be within the grasp of a LM, Boeing, Northrup, BAE, Rafael. Plane goes airborne, switch flipped, plane goes earthborne.

I've often wondered why we didn't have something built into firmware that self destructed the computer and if possible the vehicle. Making it totally useless. Especially an airplane which without the computer to process the air-data, keep aircraft stable (if it's a fighter) and run the FADEC should be within the grasp of a LM, Boeing, Northrup, BAE, Rafael. Plane goes airborne, switch flipped, plane goes earthborne.
    I don't think we make many of the parts here, most of the stuff is subcontracted to foreign countries so politicians can make money.

View attachment 7685462
    Photo credit to AP
    Wtf.....gawd gkfbsifirnrnjdksndbfjcjd.. fnhdixndndndcjcifkenspovuf

Sorry. Had a keyboard hissy fit....

At least they got the trigger finger discipline in the presidential palace picture.....

Wonder where they learned that from...hmm

Reactions: BLEE
    These Taliban guys are the consumate minimalists. Just food, sex and guns. They will outlive our whole species. Especially them mambi-pamby high rise dwellers in NYC and DC. Those haven't a clue...

Oh, and about the guns, they don't give a goat's ass. As long as they shoot and ammo is available. Simple people with simple needs tend to survive longer in really hard times.