• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Taliban wearing OUR gear mock Iwo Jima flag raising in propaganda push

well yes, but now no. They're armed like a first world nation now.

Hope Toyota’s float and goats can swim, they going to ride their goats and old Toyota’s over and storm Miami? 😂

Unless we also left them a ocean crossing navy, long range bombers or ICBMs I’m not concerned

Left alone they’ll just do the same tribal shit they’ve been doing for thousands of years

Hope Toyota’s float and goats can swim, they going to ride their goats and old Toyota’s over and storm Miami? 😂

Unless we also left them a ocean crossing navy, long range bombers or ICBMs I’m not concerned

Left alone they’ll just do the same tribal shit they’ve been doing for thousands of years
can you literally not remember 10 years ago?

The-second-plane-flies-in-001.jpg

^this, is the "tribal shit" they do when "left alone"^

no need for floating toyotas when we are importing them by the thousands as "refugees"

I wasnt concerned 20 years ago either. Truman was right, “Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it“. I am not a scholar but I will never forget.
3ED6E6C9-0845-46DD-9687-EF934A65C999.jpeg

9/11 repeat aside, when has Afghanistan EVER been left alone for more than a decade, much less thousands of years? All that aside, you're totally ok with all this? What's your effective tax rate? You gucci with that percentage of your labor confiscated to fund dumb shit like this for real?

They're armed like a first world nation now.
Yeah, that is seriously fked up. We have all these ITAR regulations, pay premium prices for quality night vision, suppressors, etc… We pay an arm and a leg to arm ourselves, and with ammo prices in the last 2 years, it didn’t help.

Then we see these fking Talibans get armed with top notch US military equipment for free…. WTF.

Reactions: Holliday

no need for floating toyotas when we are importing them by the thousands as "refugees"

This was all Saudi crew , remember the top US ally and what not? You know the folks that practice and export the Wahabi strain of islam that makes Taliban look like moderates.
The folks that literally dismember journalists in their embassy and everyone just pretends it never happened.

Last edited:

What did that have to with invading afgan or Iraq?

Remind me where they caught osama, and who trained him?

This was all Saudi crew , remember the top US ally and what not? You know the folks that practice and export the Wahabi strain of islam that makes Taliban look like moderates.
The folks that literally dismember journalists in their embassy and everyone just pretends it newer happened.

And that ^

Reactions: W54/XM-388

You know whats really sad is that we trained those terrorist to fly those planes right here in the good ole USA . They paid to learn mid air flight, just mid air flight.

Reactions: 10ring'r
You know whats really sad is that we trained those terrorist to fly those planes right here in the good ole USA . They paid to learn mid air flight, just mid air flight.

And what’s even worse, all the BS laws enacted, and freedoms the mouth breathers were all to happy and fast to give up, the soldiers dead and countless civilians killed in Iraq and Afghanistan. wouldn’t have stopped those morons.

9/11 repeat aside, when has Afghanistan EVER been left alone for more than a decade, much less thousands of years? All that aside, you're totally ok with all this? What's your effective tax rate? You gucci with that percentage of your labor confiscated to fund dumb shit like this for real?

Personally I think I pay about 300% of what I should for the shit services the government gives me, let alone the money government overreach and incompetence costs me per year.

But they’ll take the money anyway, and most Americans wouldn’t nullify it on a jury for a tax case.

As for occupying the Middle East, I would be much safer, from the remote chance of being hurt my a terrorist, stats show more likely to drown in your own tub, if we didn’t keep chucking rocks at the hornet nest of crazy religious extremists, all while turning a blind eye to the real threat of china.

I also get a kick out of the comment I keep seeing:

People from a different culture/religion/race/continent who have been occupying Afghanistan for 2 decades

“why won’t they defend their own country”

[People in Afghanistan shoot at the people occupying their country]

“Noooo, don’t shoot the people occupying your country, shoot at the other Afghans who your occupiers don’t like at the moment”

oh-really-meme.jpg

Also watching the people chasing the airplane, doesn’t look like they are trying to get out as much as, as vibrant folks say, wildin’ out

Personally I think I pay about 300% of what I should for the shit services the government gives me, let alone the money government overreach and incompetence costs me per year.

But they’ll take the money anyway, and most Americans wouldn’t nullify it on a jury for a tax case.

As for occupying the Middle East, I would be much safer if he didn’t keep chucking rocks at the hornet nest of crazy religious extremists, all while turning a blind eye to the real threat of china.

I also get a kick out of the comment I have seen about us finally leaving Afghanistan

People from a different culture/religion/race who have been occupying Afghanistan for 2 decades

“why won’t they defend their own country”

[People in Afghanistan shoot at the people occupying their country]

“Noooo, don’t shoot the people occupying your country, shoot at the other Afghans who your occupiers don’t like at the moment”

oh-really-meme.jpg

Also watching the people chasing the airplane, doesn’t look like they are trying to get out as much as just, as the vibrant folks say, wildin’ out
yeah, we're on the same page on pretty much all that.

Reactions: TurboTrout
Or get out and just leave that part of the world the fuck alone

Want to send planes out, china is a real threat, not some dirt poor goat farmer half a world on a way

Except there's real liability with going to war with a powerhouse like China. Not so much some goat herders in the middle of nowhere.

It's not about eliminating threats and doing right for the world, it's about stealing cash from taxpayers and laundering money through the war machine to enrich a few.

War is a racket.

Ground war seems to be an outdated model. It used to be groups waged war, then left, having plundered THEIR treasure.

Now we plunder OUR treasury to pay for occupation, rebuilding what we destroyed, and to engage in the folly of nation building. The leaving of military hardware and supplies is just icing on the proverbial cake.