• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

talk about fucked up.

Yet these criminal scum walk free. However Odin help you if you get caught with a 11rd magazine in shithole commifornia.

You must not have read any of The D's postings. This is just part of that agenda. If they make it so miserable that people don't want to join the police department they win. It's not child's play. If you dig you will find that many college professors are behind this movement and the actors are playing on a larger scale. It only looks like checkers but it's a much bigger and complicated game.
Go read some of his postings and look at the twisting of words and view points. It's quite interesting and there's plenty of disenfranchised looking for a new way.

I think seeing crazy stuff like that is going to doom the Dems in the fall. Cities are now banning the use of tear gas, cutting police funding and letting looters get away. Even my Dem friends are getting worried about their safety in the name of social justice.

I saw on the news that the DA in a major city was not going to prosecute any of the "protestors, looters or whatever".
The police should stand down and let the shit burn. Why put yourself in the situation if the authority is not going to enforce it?
Better yet. Why has the governor fired the POS DA that said this?

I think seeing crazy stuff like that is going to doom the Dems in the fall. Cities are now banning the use of tear gas, cutting police funding and letting looters get away. Even my Dem friends are getting worried about their safety in the name of social justice.
Draining the swamp!!!

Aggravated arson = Fleeing forcible felon.
Tennessee v Garner approved use of deadly force.

Reactions: Maggot and Bender
I saw on the news that the DA in a major city was not going to prosecute any of the "protestors, looters or whatever".
The police should stand down and let the shit burn. Why put yourself in the situation if the authority is not going to enforce it?
Better yet. Why has the governor fired the POS DA that said this?

Draining the swamp!!!

Well if it’s anything like our gov here in PA he was out marching with them the other day despite currently gutting the PA economy with business closures because the Covid was going to kill us all. I guess protesting provides a natural immunity that going to work does not?

Perfectly justified summary execution, right there. Grab that little puke, cap 'm in the nearest ditch. Same/same for anyone else that tries to stop you.

Can't disagree with this. But them again I believe that blocking roadways and people's right to freely work is a terrorist act. Those people that took their kids to be mini terrorists, jail the parent, put the kids in foster care.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
I'm pretty confident that if the would be murderer is arrested, his experience in the Guadalajara, Mexico justice system will differ from here.

This...

Our western, urban, coddled SJW ladyboys have ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING IDEA just how third world third world countries can be. Many places in this world have not really emerged from the Middle Ages at all...

Reactions: 10ring'r