• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Talk about having a bad day...Woman swallowed whole by a python.

This story is about 3 years old.....google her name there is an awful video of the villagers cutting her out.

Retics have been known to eat full sized deer, so a small Asian woman, probably was just a snack.

Just to give you some perspective. This picture shows a man on a 26 ft pier/whatever.

z1.jpg

Had a couple of reticulated pythons over the years that folks no longer wanted for pets. Never tamed down and were never handleable.

She must have been tiny, most snakes that try to eat people die doing it, they get stuck on the shoulders and cant spit things back out because of how their teeth work.

She must have been tiny, most snakes that try to eat people die doing it, they get stuck on the shoulders and cant spit things back out because of how their teeth work.

A 26 ft Retic can easily swallow an average sized woman. They eat mature deer and in the pet trade are fed full sized hogs. A 16 ft Retic my buddy owns eats good sized piglets, probably in the 40-50 lb range. Adding another 10 ft more than doubles the dimension of it's prey.

A 26 ft Retic can easily swallow an average sized woman. They eat mature deer and in the pet trade are fed full sized hogs. A 16 ft Retic my buddy owns eats good sized piglets, probably in the 40-50 lb range. Adding another 10 ft more than doubles the dimension of it's prey.
Could one eat Nancy Pelosi? Asking for a friend.

Could one eat Nancy Pelosi? Asking for a friend.
Yes, its physically possible I suppose, but the python would have to be in a drunken stupor to even consider such a thing in the first place, as it would surely result in a severe case of the galloping trots that would last for days plus leave an foul taste in the poor pythons mouth for the rest of its life.

Last edited:
Yes, its physically possible I suppose, but the python would have to be in a drunken stupor to even consider such a thing in the first place, as it would surely result in a severe case of the galloping trots that would last for days plus leave an foul taste in the poor pythons mouth for the rest of its life.
Yeah, but it would be fun watching.

Anyone here a practitioner of Ross Perot’s corporate efficiency moniker: “First person who sees a snake kills it”?
Nah, I like snakes but I respect them. Caught a cute little Garter in the garden this morning. But the bigger/more venomous they are dictates more caution. And big poisonous ones get the 00 buckshot first and a 'Good morning' later. Like any in this video.

Last edited:
Reactions: camocorvette
I had an albino ball python when i lived in Austin, it was cool, used to walk around with him on my neck and pick up freaky chicks.... till one day i was smoking a cigarette with him on my neck, i took a drag and he raised up in my face with his mouth open... i dropped the smoke, grabbed his neck and removed him from me and sold him 20 mins later lol.

Reactions: thejeep

The snake is perfectly capable of licking it's ass to kill the taste of nancy.

Reactions: Mudburner
I had an albino ball python when i lived in Austin, it was cool, used to walk around with him on my neck and pick up freaky chicks.... till one day i was smoking a cigarette with him on my neck, i took a drag and he raised up in my face with his mouth open... i dropped the smoke, grabbed his neck and removed him from me and sold him 20 mins later lol.

If you're going to own snakes, you're going to get bit. I can't tell you how many snake bites I've received in my lifetime but it's more than all my fingers and toes for sure. I did get tagged by my buddy's 16 ft Retic. Swallowed my whole hand. I still have a few scars from it's teeth. We had to use whiskey to get him to release my hand. We dunked him in a tub of water and he still kept chewing on my hand. Whiskey is a last resort but for some reason they will let go when you pour it on them.

i had a roommate with a burmese python. we let him go wherever he wanted, which was usually under a bed or the corner of a closet.
he let it go swimming in the complex pool, and he headed right for the kids on the other end :oops: 😂
i swear the kids got out of the pool so fast they were dry when they stood up. :ROFLMAO:

Snake tongues are for chemoreception, not heat detection. Only pythons, boas, and pit vipers (rattlesnakes, moccasins, copperheads, bushmasters, fer-de-lance, old world vipers, etc) have heat receptors (holes or "pits" on upper jaw).

If you ever lived on a farm, you'll play with snakes because they will keep your rodent population in check.

Snakes are good.
I know which snakes to shoot and which to let go on their way. Its true, they keep rodents down. I live on 50 acres and i let the chicken snakes and grass snakes ect just chill. But every year i kill about 15 copperheads and at least a few coral snakes.. red/yellow.

If you're going to own snakes, you're going to get bit. I can't tell you how many snake bites I've received in my lifetime but it's more than all my fingers and toes for sure. I did get tagged by my buddy's 16 ft Retic. Swallowed my whole hand. I still have a few scars from it's teeth. We had to use whiskey to get him to release my hand. We dunked him in a tub of water and he still kept chewing on my hand. Whiskey is a last resort but for some reason they will let go when you pour it on them.
That's why I always have a flask on me.....you know....for snakes.

....it's constantly empty....you know....because I'm attacked by a lot of snakes...🙄

My cats were snake killers and attacked them with a passion, I mean go berserker on them.

I found more than one beat to a pulp, dead rattler on the property.

like I always say until sharks learn to walk on land I am safe and sound , So glad that is never going to be a thing around here nope not going to happen they like warm climates like down south not snow and ice , though I hear they are supposed to taste real good . Ok so you get free bacon and snakes from god down there so where is the bbq being held lol .

Crazy! Of all the possible ways to die, this?? Just wow!
They usually bite first, they go for the head, (no not that head) then slowly crush you to death. Ive read that it can break every bone in your body. A suck way to die.

I've always wondered if you were to lube one up and let it wrap around your dick if that would be tightest hole you could ever fuck...never had the balls to try it. I also wonder if PETA would get mad if you fuck a snake.

• Haha
Reactions: Samuel Whittemore

When you read corporate media bullshit and think it's likely real because you forgot they're a bunch of fuckwit liars that probably saw a joke on twatter and printed it as fact then incestuously quote one another as sources in a circular-fingering ceremony as though the shit they are espousing is real until they have enough the twat is finally cut out and you're left with an enclosed and complete circle from mouth to ass just like that centipede or wtf ever movie.

That's what happens when you read bullshit on MSN, NBC, MSNBC, CBS, Faux, CNN, or any of the other corporate shills that have their mouth attached to the anus of the rest of the group.

AKA Gell-Man Amnesia effect, lol! When you know they're a bunch of lying, crooked pieces of shit that would (and are) destroy this country to get better ratings -- but the headline was so good you still shared that shit here.

Probably didn't even happen. Sincerely doubt the reporter made any effort to validate anything, these fuckbags never do. Lazy, worthless, piece of shit kids that think the world owes them something -- that's what a journalist is now.

Geez, I was going to make a joke and got all bitchy. I need an old man nap.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
like I always say until sharks learn to walk on land I am safe and sound , So glad that is never going to be a thing around here nope not going to happen they like warm climates like down south not snow and ice , though I hear they are supposed to taste real good . Ok so you get free bacon and snakes from god down there so where is the bbq being held lol .
You never heard of landsharks ?

Reactions: 6.5SH