• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Tampa FL ranges?

Gjb89

Private
Minuteman
Apr 16, 2017
I may be moving to the Tampa area. Any decent outdoor ranges within a reasonable driving distance?

I may be moving to the Tampa area. Any decent outdoor ranges within a reasonable driving distance?
As a member of JTAC I can tell you there is literally nothing else I want or need out of a shooting facility and they are still building out and planning a lot of other amenities. Other shooters there have all been great and staff is awesome. There are some serious stud shooters there too wow.....talent. Only one sourpuss there so far he came and left after 1 visit....it's a real treat to shoot there.

Frontier Steakhouse, cheap prices, shitty decor, but that good ole boy will cook you a steak that will put Morton's or Ruth's Chris to shame.

This is the Hide. Nothing, and I mean nothing ever stays on topic.

With that said, a great meal after (or before in my case yesterday) should be mandatory.

BTW @oneshot86
Frontier is on East Sligh Ave about 3/4 mile west of 301.
Don't forget to mention Smokin Joe's BBQ on the way home from JTAC, you good me hooked on that lol.

This is the Hide. Nothing, and I mean nothing ever stays on topic.

With that said, a great meal after (or before in my case yesterday) should be mandatory.

BTW @oneshot86
Frontier is on East Sligh Ave about 3/4 mile west of 301.
I think you should know going to SmokinJoes w/o us yesterday is being reviewed as an act of high treason. TBD

• Haha
Reactions: oneshot86
I think you should know going to SmokinJoes w/o us yesterday is being reviewed as an act of high treason. TBD

🤣🤣🤣
I almost took a pic of the food to send you guys while I was eating it.

I can't believe you didn't notice me kicked back drinking that big assed Arnold Palmer.
I waited for you to say something, but noooooo. You let me down.

@Schütze Shhhhh, don't tell everyone. 😂

🤣🤣🤣
I almost took a pic of the food to send you guys while I was eating it.

I can't believe you didn't notice me kicked back drinking that big assed Arnold Palmer.
I waited for you to say something, but noooooo. You let me down.

@Schütze Shhhhh, don't tell everyone. 😂
I was busy boArciDing

From about lunch time on my target sight picture changes into a "star special" so I'll have to hurry over there to make it before 3 pm. 🤩😂🤣

From about lunch time on my target sight picture changes into a "star special" so I'll have to hurry over there to make it before 3 pm. 🤩😂🤣
did you eat one of those? that looks like a straight up crap your pants plate not sure i could traffic that much sludge! let me know next time you head over to shoot maybe we can all meet up.

Yes I did, was one of these fast decisions to be able to get my order in before they close.
I'm working 5 days a week from 7-5 and are usually only able to go on Saturdays because of this. This year I couldn't fly to Germany (Covid) so I was able to take a weekday of a couple of times .
Signed up for a 22 match Feb 28 at JTAC, will be my first shooting match ever. If I find myself enjoying it, I may try a PRS style one in the future, don't care if I'll make last place...
I think you guys go usually during weekdays right?

yea we try to, but have done some pm shoots lately like yesterday. hope we get a chance to meet up soon.

a 2k rifle range / steak house would be a nice way spend the day at the range and finish it up with a wonderfully grilled steak maybe some mushrooms in a lite ish butter smashed taters or some other side with a cold beer and a cigar and a brandy in a chair to let the food settle while you take in the picture esk views of the range ... lol

a 2k rifle range / steak house would be a nice way spend the day at the range and finish it up with a wonderfully grilled steak maybe some mushrooms in a lite ish butter smashed taters or some other side with a cold beer and a cigar and a brandy in a chair to let the food settle while you take in the picture esk views of the range ... lol

They do have a fire pit and a grill.
Just sayin.