• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tan or OD Pelican 1750 OR Storm im3300

Re: Tan or OD Pelican 1750

I am trying to find the damn bookmark for the place I buy mine. You can get the 52"ish model for $179 shipped. I have bought 3 from them and they are GTG, but I can not remember the damn name, or find my bookmark.

Hydro, send it. Storm is fine too.

thanks for the help guys. Found a barely used one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hydro, send it. Storm is fine too. </div></div>

Adorama

+1 for adorama, cheapest for storm.

also ebay user c2csafety for pelican cases.

just went thru all these links - cases4less by far has the best prices on them in colors with foam interiors. Meijer has the best price shipped on a black one.

The airplane carry on legal one I'd like to get.

FYI

They have discontinued the Medium Tan Storm Case - im3200 so if you want one in Tan get it now before stocks run out. OD and black are still going to be made. I called every place I could find and only Adorama still had the Tan in stock at a reasonable price... it was $199 shipped.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Impact</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1 for adorama, cheapest for storm.

</div></div>

Thanks for the recommendation!

Sorry to bump an old thread but I was going through it looking at pricing. Cheapest I've found is from eBay, but I traced down the site that sold the case (1750 in tan)

http://www.scopestop.com/product_info.php?products_id=3148

$208.99 shipped.

eBay's total was $214.98 after shipping. So you save a few dollars going off of the scopestop site.

I figured I would update this thread to help anyone else out.