Sidearms & Scatterguns  Tanfoglio aka Witness

RSA-Raven

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 1, 2010
South Africa
www.gunsite.co.za
My Twins... Just wanted to share with you guys.
P19 in 9mmP & P45L in 45ACP.
Both in FDE&Black Cerakote.
Love them to bits...
IMG-20111230-00123.jpg

turbo54

Mr. 7mm
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2010
Michigan
Re: Tanfoglio aka Witness

The witnesses are quite the bargain. You'd have to spend $1500+ on a 1911 to get what you do in the "match" EAA for $550.

Red_SC

Redheaded Stepchild
Minuteman
Nov 26, 2003
Florence, SC

Nice looking blasters, the local pistolsmith seems to like them.

Powder_Burns

Shoutbox Veteran
Supporter
Minuteman
  • May 4, 2009
    Colorado

I have one in 10mm, Match model. It has a single action only trigger with a set screw for over-travel adjustment. Its the most accurate pistol I own, and hasn't jammed on me yet. Very good value for the money, and to switch chamberings all I need is a barrel, recoil spring, and mags.

AR-180

Private
    Minuteman
    Sep 28, 2006
    The Triangle, NC

This CZ copy is certainly one of the most underrated pistols out there. I have shot one for a long time. They would be more popular in action shooting if they held more rounds.

I like being able to apply the safety and then rack the slide. A standard CZ will not go on safe until the slide is racked.

2tuf4u

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Sep 6, 2007
    Ne

My 38 super witness match (pre-rail) is one of the most pleasent pistols I own due to the accuracy ,precise trigger and low recoil. Its only drawback is the size(concealability) and my inability to continue sight focus thru a full hi-cap magazine. It's also a relatively ( vs my Baer, Wilson & Nighthawk) low cost platform to train new shooters without worrying about scuffs/dings due to their sometimes inattentive gun handling.

shoot4fun

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
  • Oct 27, 2003
    Riverside, Alabama, USA, etc

They feel nice in the hand. I had one once but sold it after a range incident where a EAA Gold Team went off in a bud's holster and shot him in the leg.
    Loaded and made ready, safety on, holstered and raised wrist above shoulders. Then Boom!
    Nope, he had not F'd with it and, yup, he got a settlement.

ROLEXrifleman

Snipers Hide Original
    Minuteman
  • Dec 23, 2004
    INDIANA

Dollar for dollar one of the best handguns I own. I dont own much so take it for what its worth. lol

w1.jpg