• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Tangent Theta 3-15P 3XR - Sold

TacosGigante

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 29, 2013
VA
SOLD

I am selling the gun this rides on so away it goes.

Tangent Theta 3-15 Professional with the 3XR reticle. It is a great scope with great glass and turrets but I don't need it and you do. Mounted in a ARC M-Brace mount on a LMT 6.5CM for roughly 200 rounds. There are a couple of nicks on the turrets and one spot of ring rash (pic below) but the glass and mechanics are 100% as far as I can tell. Comes with the box, caps, and ARD but I seem to have misplaced the reticle card and manual. If I find them I will include them, if not the website can get you all the info you need.

Looking for $3600 3500 3300 OBRO. I take PP F&F, Cashier's Check, Personal Check (must clear before shipping). (Edit: Insurance would be extra if buyer wants it.)

The only trades I would consider are:
Like New Vortex Razor G3 1-10 MRAD (plus some cash)
Like New March 1-10 with the tree reticle (plus some cash)
If you really want this and have a like new S&B Dual Focal Plane Short Dot 1-8 with the MDR or MDR T-6 that you would trade for just a little cash on my end we could talk, but I don't expect anyone to do this.

Thanks!

IMG_1950.jpgIMG_1949.jpgIMG_1948.jpgIMG_1947.jpgIMG_1946.jpgIMG_1945.jpgIMG_1944.jpgIMG_1943.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: MOUNTIC and Secant
Price Drop. Going out of town this weekend and would like to get this sold (and hopefully shipped) before hand.