• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Tangent Theta 3-15x50 Gen 3 XR and 5-25x56 Gen 3 XR's are in stock!

CSTactical

Sniper's Hide Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 18, 2009
    Sacramento, CA
    www.cstactical.com
    Give us a call at 916-670-1103 to order your 3-15 Tangent Theta Gen 3 XR $3836.00 and the 5-25x56 Gen 3 XR are $4,804.00
    After seeing the popularity of the Gen 3XR reticle in the TT525P, we are excited to tell you that it is now available in both of the Tangent Theta TT315 optics.
    Tangent Theta 3-15x50 Intermediate or long range, there's a TT315 for every application!
    The Tangent Theta 3-15x50mm model TT315P Rifle Telescope is a long-range precision sighting instrument for professional marksmen.

Designed for heavy field use, Tangent Theta’s industry-leading development team has used their extensive experience to optimize and refine it for unfailing ruggedness, mechanical precision and unsurpassed image quality. Elevation and windage mechanisms exhibit precise tactile response and feature a truly TOOL-LESS RE-ZERO® procedure.

TT315X.jpg

The Tangent Theta 3-15x50mm model TT315M Rifle Telescope is an intermediate-range precision sighting instrument for police and security marksmen.

Designed as a reduced-weight professional marksman rifle telescope, the TT315M incorporates precise adjustment mechanisms with zero stops and mechanical revolution and windage direction indicators that virtually eliminate adjustment errors. The optical path has been optimized for unsurpassed image quality, allowing the marksman to see minute target detail and to remain in the aim for extended periods without eye fatigue.

Now both these scopes are available with our popular Gen 3XR reticle.
    reticle-tt525p-gen3xr.jpg

Designed for marksmen, by marksmen
    The Gen 3XR reticle allows you to get the most out of your scope.

Built around a floating dot, which gives a precise centre aim point without obscuring target details in the same way as traditional crosshairs, you have all the tools you need to positively identify, range, and engage targets quickly and accurately.

The 0.2 MRAD graduations on the crosshairs increase in size from 0.2 – 0.8 MRAD, with a dot marking each full MRAD. This subtle size and shape difference draws the eye and allows you to quickly mil targets for range without taking the time to count the graduations.

Below the horizontal, the christmas tree style holdover reticle has a lot of information without being too busy. You have up to 10 MRADs of elevation holdover on the crosshair, and up to 5 MRADs either side for wind.

Please contact us for updated product and pricing information.

We can't wait to hear from you and, above all else, stay safe!

Thanks,

The Tangent Theta Team

Last edited:
    Reactions: Secant
    This is great news, but I wish this came out a few months ago when I was looking for a scope.

Reactions: CSTactical
    Disappointed the outer stadia are not closer to 1 mil in thickness - or .75mil at least. The Gen 2 was unusable below 6 - 8 power, and it appears this will be the same.

Will the 3-15 have the same line thickness as the 5-25? The ret shown is the same as the 5-25 but at 3x it will be a "useless" reticle. I'm looking for a slightly thicker reticle that is optimised for 5-10x with a usable 3 and 15.

Reactions: MOUNTIC
    Disappointed the outer stadia are not closer to 1 mil in thickness - or .75mil at least. The Gen 2 was unusable below 6 - 8 power, and it appears this will be the same.

Hard to beat the gen2 mil-dot in this scope. Had then gen2xr and didn't cut it for me on 3-6x range. While I really love this gen3xr rericle, I Im on the fence here..

Last edited:
    Reactions: Secant and Gleedus