• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Tangent Theta 5-25X56 Gen 3 XR ***SOLD***

TexasClassIII

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2011
Dallas, TX
For sale is a near-new condition Tangent Theta TT525P with the Gen3 XR Reticle.

In Nightforce ultralight rings. Ryan Pierce of Piercision rifles mounted and bedded the scope in the rings.

The scope has never been mounted on a rifle. It's only been out of the box to be mounted in the rings and to take pictures.

Selling a lot of my gun gear because I haven't shot much in a while.

***SOLD***

Parker

IMG_2736.jpg

IMG_2737.jpg
IMG_2738.jpg
IMG_2741.jpg
IMG_2742.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2734.jpg
    IMG_2734.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 55
Last edited:
It’s been edited out against forum rules…what was the price?
I just scrolled through the rules briefly and didn't see this rule. I saw a rule that states you must post a price in the ad to sell, but didn't see anything saying it couldn't be edited or deleted after the sale. Maybe I overlooked it and you can direct us so we can be sure going forward?

• Haha
Reactions: TheOE800
I just scrolled through the rules briefly and didn't see this rule. I saw a rule that states you must post a price in the ad to sell, but didn't see anything saying it couldn't be edited or deleted after the sale. Maybe I overlooked it and you can direct us so we can be sure going forward?
It’s not in the rules.

I have seen some discussion about this previously and Frank/mods have always said they don't care what the seller does even if it's deleting everything in his ad. Shoot the seller a PM if you need the sale info and if hes even willing to give it. Asking price isn't always what it sold for anyways.

Didn't think so.
That's a rule on some other sites, but not here.

Leaving the price is a help when trying to gauge the market for something, but whatever. Personal preference, I guess.

There's more than 1 way to skin a cat.

Reactions: SniperBro
I like to leave the price. However, we all know the price is usually negotiable on the back channels. When I sell or buy, I discuss this and tell the seller I will post "I will take it" even if we come to a different price. If I sell an item, I tell the purchaser if he chooses to, he may post "I will take it" rather than "per our discussions I will take it" because our discussions are private and no one's business. There is always the written record if a problem comes up. But this is America. Do what you want. Sell what you want to whom you want. If a price does change, it does not change too much. So, the posted price is a good guideline of the overall market IMO.
Charles