• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Tangent Theta 7-35x56 Gen3 XR Fine

Schamsy33

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 17, 2020
    WI
    For sale is my TT 7-35 with Gen3 XR Fine reticle. I mounted this scope on the rifle as seen in the pics, but it has not been fired. Rings were only snugged up and not torqued. Comes in the factory box with everything as new.

Asking $5650 shipped.
    IMG_1307.jpg
    IMG_1308.jpg
    IMG_1309.jpg

Last edited:
    These are legit, just received my jtac reticle 7-35 yesterday. First range trip was this morning, quite impressive.

Reactions: Dendro
    Can someone post some pictures through the scope?

These are legit, just received my jtac reticle 7-35 yesterday. First range trip was this morning, quite impressive.
    I will second that BIG Time! I purchased my TT 7x35x56, with the Tremor 3 reticle last week, and was finally able to go to range this morning. This scope is absolutely incredible, I mean crazy legit! I own two ZCO’s, and they too are awesome scopes. In my Opinion, the TT 7x35x56 is in a class of its own.