• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Tangent Theta Optics in Stock at Mountic Outdoors

MOUNTIC

Mountic Outdoors: Big Game Hunter
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 29, 2017
    Colorado
    mounticoutdoors.com
    I have a couple available Tangent's in stock that are not spoken for. Give us a call or shoot me a PM if you're interested.

TT525P Gen3xr Fine Tan. MAP $5412.
    TT525P Gen3xr Tan. MAP $5412.
    TT525P Gen3xr Fine in Black. (MAP $5,092)
    TT525P Gen3xr in Black. (MSRP $5,092)
    TT525P JTAC in black. Sold
    TT315M MOA sold
    TT315M Gen2Mildot sold

Website is updated with current stock. If it's in stock on the site, I have it in hand. Shoot me a PM for SH deal.

Thanks,

Jake

Attachments

• 20220223_113658.jpg
      20220223_113658.jpg
      242.6 KB · Views: 295
    • 20220228_181632.jpg
      20220228_181632.jpg
      209.4 KB · Views: 259
    • 20220228_182447.jpg
      20220228_182447.jpg
      251.4 KB · Views: 279
    • 20220412_092115.jpg
      20220412_092115.jpg
      382.6 KB · Views: 162
    Last edited:
    • Love
    Reactions: HenryTheAce
    I dont think ive seen actual photos of the coyote TT's. Only rendered images. Do you have any photos you could share? From the rendered pics, it looks like vortex razor brown, unfortunately.

I dont think ive seen actual photos of the coyote TT's. Only rendered images. Do you have any photos you could share? From the rendered pics, it looks like vortex razor brown, unfortunately.
    I have not opened the sealed box and this is the only one I have at the moment. I can do so if someone is interested in purchasing the optic and I can knock off a few bucks for letting me take photos of it.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
    Come on Man "vortex razor brown" Is Way Cool ! :)

You know you want to buy this Husk :LOL:

Naaaa man he knows I'm an SB DTii+ guy
    for the time being until zco decides to quit being reticle prejudiced and offer the msr2 to those of us who haven't drunk the Horus cool aide... Common @gebhardt02 give us long haired millennials what we want! 🤣

Sing it @Krob95

I'ma just a msr2 boiiiiii...... to the tune of island boy🔥🔥🔥🤣

Honestly if TT put the msr2 in there I would prolly own one too

Reactions: Huskydriver
    So help me understand, what is the MSR2 giving you that the MPCT1 doesn't already have?

So without going to far into the weeds why.....

I really like having the fine milling cross and 39"/20" stadiometers down low and lots of open space. I know it's not the cool kid thing to do, but I still practice manual ranging regularly and verify with my lrf to help keep that skill sharp. I hated the mpct3 fatal funnel cluttering the top half fov. I like only having 3-4 mils of vertical above center as I usually will never hold under more than that. Having a full verticle like the mpct1 isn't bad but isn't necessary and would rather have it open. The msr2 has mil mark every 5th mil up there but nothing that distracts from the viewing area and I just see through it.

Spotting bad elevation and wind calls is easy down below verticle. On 20x the cross and stadiometers do not clutter the my focus area but are ready and easy to switch too. I primarily shoot on 12-15x and they are out of my focus unless I'm looking for them.

I love the sight picture on 3x or 5x depending on which scope model I'm using for straight spotting for my buddies or night shooting more on that below. I like the basic .2mil wind holds in the first mil and how the center cross is designed to work for target sizes I primarily use for my practice traning.

I shoot a ton at night and on 3x-8x where I primarily live behind a clip on, the main cross hairs are the perfect thickness to make out and draw my eye to center esp with the center cross being barely illuminated. You can tell finnacuraacy really took that into consideration when designing the line thickness on low power as the horizontal switches to super thick after the first 10 mils left or right to help bring your eye to the center and pic up that thin center point on low power behind the green screen.

I have a 527 mpct2 and it's prolly my fav basic tree I wouldn't change a thing on it as a tree reticle. I just find myself moving away from full trees reticles the more I utilize the msr reticles.

Mpct 1 is great for a basic cross I just think what the msr2 offers all the mpct 1 does but better for the shooting I practice.

I hate open circles and so obviously not a fan of mpct3 or x.

Last edited:
    Reactions: MOUNTIC and Krob95
    I just opened the box and it is nothing like a Razor. It is much more Tan-ish green then the purple hue of the Razor. I did take a few photos, one is attached but can't get it to look just how it does in person. It does come with Coyote flips caps that aren't shown on the website or stock photos.

I'm trying to find a photo of something that "looks" like what you see in person. Attached is kind of the color combo between the tan surefire and the geissele rail. Or the geissele mount and the rail. There is no purple in it like the Razor that's mounted on that rifle as shows in the photo.

It is for sure anodized tan looking, and nothing else. I'm sure I could search for an hour and find some part that looks close but I don't think anyone will mistake this thing for a Razor. The photo on Armament's site and also my site are pretty close representation. But it may be a touch lighter then those pics.

This is now an open box sale.. Now Sold. More on the way..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220228-180048_Gallery.jpg
      Screenshot_20220228-180048_Gallery.jpg
      120.6 KB · Views: 185
    • 20220228_181632.jpg
      20220228_181632.jpg
      209.4 KB · Views: 188
    • 20220228_182447.jpg
      20220228_182447.jpg
      251.4 KB · Views: 177
    Last edited:
    You just had to post pics of it too 😩

wonder how it would look with an ES AI 🤔

Reactions: Salad_shooter
    So without going to far into the weeds why.....

I really like having the fine milling cross and 39"/20" stadiometers down low and lots of open space. I know it's not the cool kid thing to do, but I still practice manual ranging regularly and verify with my lrf to help keep that skill sharp. I hated the mpct3 fatal funnel cluttering the top half fov. I like only having 3-4 mils of vertical above center as I usually will never hold under more than that. Having a full verticle like the mpct1 isn't bad but isn't necessary and would rather have it open. The msr2 has mil mark every 5th mil up there but nothing that distracts from the viewing area and I just see through it.

Spotting bad elevation and wind calls is easy down below verticle. On 20x the cross and stadiometers do not clutter the my focus area but are ready and easy to switch too. I primarily shoot on 12-15x and they are out of my focus unless I'm looking for them.

I love the sight picture on 3x or 5x depending on which scope model I'm using for straight spotting for my buddies or night shooting more on that below. I like the basic .2mil wind holds in the first mil and how the center cross is designed to work for target sizes I primarily use for my practice traning.

I shoot a ton at night and on 3x-8x where I primarily live behind a clip on, the main cross hairs are the perfect thickness to make out and draw my eye to center esp with the center cross being barely illuminated. You can tell finnacuraacy really took that into consideration when designing the line thickness on low power as the horizontal switches to super thick after the first 10 mils left or right to help bring your eye to the center and pic up that thin center point on low power behind the green screen.

I have a 527 mpct2 and it's prolly my fav basic tree I wouldn't change a thing on it as a tree reticle. I just find myself moving away from full trees reticles the more I utilize the msr reticles.

Mpct 1 is great for a basic cross I just think what the msr2 offers all the mpct 1 does but better for the shooting I practice.

I hate open circles and so obviously not a fan of mpct3 or x.
    Appreciate that thorough writeup. I too have been a big "tree" fanatic, not for every day use but for that "better to have it and not need it rather than need it and not have it" scenario. But so many trees clutter the view. This is why I'm a huge fan of the MR4, Gen3 XR and FML-TR1 style as they do not clutter the view as much. But I've been seriously considering the ZCO with MPCT1 for a simple no-nonsense reticle. I had a chance at a special Schmidt Euro was importing, the PM II 3-20x50 (not the ultra short) with MSR2 reticle and still kick myself for passing up on that - my testing showed the full length 3-20 to be optically better than the Ultra Short, maybe the ultra short is just fine, but the full length 3-20 was the first Schmidt I ever owned and it impressed me so much that it probably has a warm place in my heart :D

Reactions: Huskydriver
    **PM ME TO GET ON THE COYOTE TAN LIST**

Plenty of spuhr Mounts available too if you need a package deal with Snipers Hide pricing. Website is updated with current stock.

Jake

Last edited:
    Up top. A few still in stock!

Should have some of your guys Tan 525Ps next week. Anyone looking to get on that list shoot me a PM.

• Love
    Reactions: HenryTheAce
    Up top! Many optics in stock. PM me to get you into one of these!

FEW OF THE COYOTE TANS ARE SHIPPING OUT!! Anyone looking to get on the list for the Tan 525Ps shoot me a PM!

Up top. Shoot me a PM to get you into one of these Tangent Theta Optics!

Last edited: