• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Tango's Down

skinney_7

Hammer down.
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 23, 2008
    SD
    www.oneillops.com
    Had a local Rancher call me who's just starting to calve. Said he had a pack of 5 Coming into the lot, and had let other hunters in to try and kill them just days before he called us as a last resort.

Our Tactics were to A. locate the pack, so we got as much intel from him as possible. While we were talking we heard the pack rip off. So we knew where they were.

B. was to try and kill a couple during the day, but we were very skeptical due to other calling pressure.

So our fail-safe was C. If B. didn't work we would kill them in the Dark.

Long story short, we called in 4, and Killed 3, all of which were 35-40lb Alpha males. Got some awesome video for an upcoming production on our Channel!

As Always fellas Enjoy!
    Get your CAN ON!

49460865457_c02686d231_k.jpg

49460865897_cf1d026009_k.jpg

crap u just reminded me i'm suppose to get ahold of a guy north of here about 30 miles that raises bucking bulls. They're getting some of his calves also. Need to head up there. Good job on urs

Reactions: TACC and skinney_7
    haven't gotten up there, ur post just reminded me to get ahold of him. Will probably try early morn

Did you have any luck during the night?

Great shooting,

Just curious:

Rifle, caliber, rounds used, and distances shot?

Were the pelts worth keeping?

Reactions: deersniper
    Below are the rifles used that we designed with Gunwerks.
    Caliber 22-250, Shots were 130, 140 and 160yds.

48742782648_4dedded545_k.jpg

47881630151_1f3642b6fb_k.jpg
    A buddy of mine said he saw that you had a manners thumbhole stock. What do you think of them?