• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Tanodized Trijicon TA31 ACOG ECOS 4x32 with Green 5.56 Chevron and RMR RM01 (TA31ECOS-G, SKU 100066) $1400 OBO

TMD

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2019
San Jose, CA
SOLD

Up for sale is a Trijicon ACOG ECOS 4x32 scope with a green, dual-illuminated (fiber and tritium) green 5.56 BDC chevron reticle, a top-mounted RMR RM01 red dot, and an A.R.M.S. 19LD QD mount. (SKU 100066). This is the older model ECOS with a tanodized scope body, windage/elevation covers and A.R.M.S. mount; newer tan ECOS scopes have coated bodies and black annodized adjustment covers and mounts.

Scope body has some finish wear, mainly on the sides. Front and rear objectives are a little dusty but otherwise clear of scratches or coating blemishes. There appears to be a small nick on one of the internal elements, but it's only visible when looking in reverse through the front objective and I haven't noticed it when using the scope normally (see pictures for details). Both the fiber and tritium illumination are fully functional. The top of the RMR frame has some external wear but is otherwise functional with no scratches or chips on the lens. This will come with the original case with matching serial number and Trijicon manual; no other accessories are included.

ecos0.jpg

$1400 shipped with insurance and tracking included OBO. First unconditional "I'll take it" followed by timely comms gets priority. I accept most forms of discrete electronic payment including Paypal F&F, Venmo, Zelle, CashApp, as well as mailed USPS MOs; if you have no recent feedback or are new I reserve the right to require a USPS MO. SOLD

Will consider trades toward the following items (with cash on either side as appropriate):
- Sage EBR PMRI chassis (black, M14, standard or heavy barrel)
- Sage EBR chassis (M1 Garand, any color or stock)

Attachments

• ecos1.jpg
    ecos1.jpg
    423.6 KB · Views: 34
  • ecos2.jpg
    ecos2.jpg
    333.6 KB · Views: 35
  • ecos3.jpg
    ecos3.jpg
    423.7 KB · Views: 37
  • ecos4.jpg
    ecos4.jpg