• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tapatalk is enabled on Sniper's Hide

Thanks!

For those of you who don't use tapatalk, I don't know that I would rush out and buy it, but it is a handy app if you read several vbulliten forums, but not much different from the mobile version built in... But if you're already using it, it works great.

No Shoutbox, so don't waste your money like kentucky_jelly, if that's all you're looking for...

Has anyone been able to find it on Tapatalk? I have tried every way i know of but can't get it to locate it.

Excellent news! I found the site in tapatalk. Unfortunately I am getting a connection error/ restricted access error on tapatalk. Anyone else?

can't get in the hide forum using google chrome on my droid it tells me it cant find forum.snipershide.com

Last edited:
can't get in the hide fourm using google chrome on my droid it tells me it cant find fourm.snipershide.com

Cause you spelled Forum wrong...

the link Screen Shot 2013-03-06 at 9.49.29 AM.jpg

Excellent news! I found the site in tapatalk. Unfortunately I am getting a connection error/ restricted access error on tapatalk. Anyone else?

I got on earlier with no problem but now I'm getting the same error.

Got it working. Thank you for adding this functionality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very happy I can switch between M4C and the Hide with ease now. Thanks Frank for getting the upgrade going on the forum!!

Well, bought the Tapatalk app for $3 or whatever it was and lo and behold the 'Hide forums and more importantly the PM correspondence are both navigable for me again. Glad as hell that this app works well and the site supports it (or it supports the site...whichever) because it was getting as frustrating as wiping a camp shit off the ass around here for me.

Last edited:
Why is it I keep getting the tapatalk prompt every time I go to a different subject? If it matters I am on an I pad? Is there anyway to stop this? Without buying tapatalk. I already have it on my phone and it works great.

I'm on a iPod and I don't get any warnings. I really like tapatalk and thanks for adding this format.

Yeah it just was acting up on me this mornin. Everytime I went to another thread it was prompting me to tapatalk, and I hit cancel everytime. It's probably my device. The kids like to download and open all sorts of good "stuff" I ' ll give it a good cleanin and see what happens. Thanks gents