• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Target practice anyone?

tomcatmv

Private
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2017
Central Texas
Hey fellow Texans, maybe it's time we went all San Jacinto on these fucking invaders.

1695825702588.png

my instructor said "only hits count" still have not figured out what he meant.....

my instructor said "only hits count" still have not figured out what he meant.....
I know, strange, right? Ryan Cleckner of the Ranger 1/75 used a bing bang stick in .300 WM. Because of excellent resistance to wind, he was able to dial elevation for distance and hold the reticle to the left or right edge of target zone into the wind to surely get a hit. Tactical is what he called it. He was not trying to pierce ear lobes at 1k. Just putting some "ouch, damn it" into a zone and that counted as a "hit."

Of course, Mike's two four zero can be effective at the right time.

And really, we are missing the most important part of the solution. We need a leader who sees an invasion as a problem. We need a president who gets blood red mad and does something about it. Send in some infantry with a large banner that says, "we are not interested in hosting POWs."

We do not have that.

Would crocodiles and alligators be able to survive in that water?There is plenty of food.

Would take a lot of crocs and gators for The number of crossers. Heard there were some hippos in Columbia that some cartels turned loose. Move them North, they kill more in Africa each year than the crocs.

I like the floating, razor wire fence idea, f$%k their version of "endangered snail darters" or whatever species "can't survive" swimming under it. If it can't figure that one out, I'm not losing sleep over that!

Trench the reo on our side. Then add an 8’ wall that goes to the bottom of said trench.

Say 6’ of swift moving water that is running up against an 8’ wall solves awful lot of issues.

Imagine the world wide outcry if Americans did that on another country's sovereign soil. Oh, but wait a minute. There would not be any outcry because we would know nothing about it.

The other country would have our flag planters arrested and jailed faster than the border patrol can hand out cell phones and care packages to the border jumpers over here.

Reactions: Plinker 73
It's not a difficult problem to get rid of, all they have to do is put a $50 a head bounty on them and get out of the way.