• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tattoo idea help

McLarenross

Sergeant
Minuteman
So next Friday Im gonna get my next tattoo done. Ive got 90% of it figured out just need a little input from the hide on one thing.

What should I put inside the reticle?

The text will not be as seen below but will wrap around the outside of the reticule from both sides of the bullets. This will be going on my left shoulder blade about 4.5" in diameter.

Sivispacemwreticle_zpsa4fab60a.png

My humble opinion, nothing, it is prepared, ready and waiting for the next enemy. To put something in the cross hair today may become dated or have a different meaning in the future.

Leave it open and use your imagination, as things dictate, to fill it in.
When you are as old as me you will realize that all the tattoos are nothing but ink blots.
Age gets you. Regards, FM
If you don't believe that, go to the VA clinic and check out all those neat OLD tattoos.

I think putting anything in the circle would clutter it up too much. However, have you given any consideration to changing the font? I think a Roman/Greek font would look better given the topic.

Do we have any tattoo artists on here that would be willing to draw something up if I sent them a pic of a family cross?? :)

your own picture, the dollar bill, Santa, a political figure causing problems, Jesus, Marvin the Martian,

Last edited:
Cool idea for a tattoo! I might just have to get one with you, just let me know when. haha

I like it just as you have it. When the scabbing heals shoot us a photo. I've been thinking of getting my first at 63. Had been considering these, but yours might take one shoulder. nice work.

th.jpgt.jpg

Just want to give you the heads up on something you may not have realized. If your going to make it about 4.5" in dia, the small lines are going to apear as 1 mass.
It may not turn out as detailed as you expected. Make sure you spend the $ !!! You will be glad you did in the long run!!

Just want to give you the heads up on something you may not have realized. If your going to make it about 4.5" in dia, the small lines are going to apear as 1 mass.
It may not turn out as detailed as you expected. Make sure you spend the $ !!! You will be glad you did in the long run!!
Not to mention circles are like te hardest eometric shape to tattoo. Then straight lines are rough too. There is a high probability it will look fucked up.