• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tattooed Pigs

Re: Tattooed Pigs

I almost spit my coffee on my keyboard when I saw this !!! Flashback to OZZ Fest,these pigs look better than some of the women there,LOL !!!!

I suppose it isn't right to do that to those pigs but damn they sure do look cool!

Actually, pig skin makes for awfully good practice - just about the closest thing to human skin; we had to practice all our suturing on pigs feet before patients, pig skin has been used in skin/burn research, even Quikclot did it studies on pigs first...

Looks like porkchops to me.

another tattooed pig
epq8t4.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J.J. McQuade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">another tattooed pig
epq8t4.jpg
</div></div>

I'm sure she'll look back, thirty years or so from now, and say "Those were some damn fine choices I made".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J.J. McQuade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">another tattooed pig
epq8t4.jpg
</div></div>

I'm sure she'll look back, thirty years or so from now, and say "Those were some damn fine choices I made". </div></div>

you're assuming she'll be alive in 30 years... whatever her future, I hope she has a minimal tax dollar recipient footprint...