• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Tattoos-Post that ink

ace31

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 27, 2009
Va Beach, Va/Orange County, Ca
I decided to start this thread after having viewed a fellow hide member rag on someone for their tattoo. I didnt put pics of my ink yet but I will as soon as I get home and get some pics of them.
Also if you would like to give some background stories on your art that would be pretty cool too.
I'm sure this may be too personal for some but I thought I might give it a shot.

Lets see that ink!!!!

Re: Tattoos-Post that ink

Now I feel like a REAL idiot, thanks Teppo

Sorry gents please disregard my last in that case.

Or maybe we could do a I should have never gotten this tattoo thread???

The best tat I have ever seen.

MRABED.jpg

SHE"S BAAAAACCCKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The wonderful amazing Magan. How is your hand after your last surgery

Megan was the reason I came here in the first place,

I´d love you if I knew you, or rather I think you are some one I could love.
wink.gif

I for one is glad you are posting here, and like some one said I sure do hope that hand of yours is alright.

Best regards from Sweden/Chris

Magan glad to see your doing well and hope it heals well. Glad to have you back amongst us ugly boys. Keep us posted cause TONY and John ain't doing us any favors not having calendars!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Forty-One</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
2q1s4s6.jpg
</div></div>Darn English Majors: they always want to talk.
laugh.gif

First time Ive ever wanted to throw a load across Corinthians' bow...

might as well have tattooed a pic of one of those Jesus lamps that watched you as you move around the room.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">First time Ive ever wanted to throw a load across Corinthians' bow... </div></div>

I'm waaaaaaaay conflicted about this photo; Heaven on earth? Highway to HELL!
laugh.gif

Personal tat I got a few years ago.
Has a few meanings - use your imagination
smile.gif

tat2.jpg

This one is under contruction - I want a samurai in front of Mt Fuji with cherry blossoms but have not found the right samurai - do not want one battle ready yet they look cool, the one I have is in a Hakama but has his sword drawn - going to have it painted with it in it's saya.

bushidotat.jpg

LOL. I was searching the internet trying to find a download of that hot new dance song "Pants on the Ground" when I spied that Bible verse neatly inked just above someone's anus. These two "things" do tend to conflict, when juxtaposed, with one being base and the other sacrosanct.

Shifting topics, I met BC once at the USO booth and the tats and craziness you "see" on a forum conflicts as well with who you meet in person. I found her to be an intelligent and very nice lady.

BC is as sweet as they come... You hit it dead center 41. She's definitely an intelligent lady for sure...with a wild streak <grin>...

BC it's good to see ya back... missed ya!

Buttercup - I have a temp tattoo that I got a bunch of - let me take a pic - you may like it as well - it's very similiar!!

This is the mermaid - if you want it let me know and I'll drop it in the mail - don't recall where I got it but didn't plan on putting it on my skin
smile.gif

Mermaid.jpg

Here is an old shot of mine, haven't gotten around to taking pics of it lately. Goes up and wraps over my shoulder, eventually it will all be color but my artist is consistently booked out a year so it's hard to make appts. and keep em.
Sleeve2.jpg

Sleeve1.jpg

Sleeve3.jpg

Damn Jack, been worried about you. even asked a few people about you, and emailed you with no response. I thought maybe you were someone elses bitch now.
wink.gif

Glad your back, Mike

here are a few pics from Vegas (not much from the SHOT Show)
vegas14.jpg

vegas25.jpg

vegas31.jpg

vegas36.jpg

vegas37.jpg
[/quote]

New here and MY GAWD, you're GORGEOUS!!!!

Not half as much as I like these ones:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
vegas37.jpg
</div></div>

lolz

I just puked a little in my mouth.

OOOOO.K.,

Shifting gears a little...

This is my most recent. It also happens to be the only one that almost got me divorced. It is not the most expencive or biggest (not even close), but she REALLY hates it!

aitat.jpg

It's on the other thread too, but what the hell:

Mytatstageone.jpg

Now if I can just come up with the cash to get it filled in.

Here are number one and two. Looking for someone to take on a major back piece. It will either be based on the old Testamnet or the book of Revelations. As soon as I get it straight it will be under way.

tat2.jpg

tati.jpg

i'm working on a templar cross theme for one i'd like to do on my left arm, any ideas? Just haven't found that one yet that "speaks to me".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gugubica</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OOOOO.K.,

This is my most recent. It also happens to be the only one that almost got me divorced. It is not the most expencive or biggest (not even close), but she REALLY hates it!

aitat.jpg
</div></div>

i see another problem...its left handed
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gugubica</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OOOOO.K.,

aitat.jpg
</div></div>

Do you intend to sleeve that arm? Just looks very random right now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: crl49</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gugubica</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OOOOO.K.,

aitat.jpg
</div></div>

Do you intend to sleeve that arm? Just looks very random right now.
</div></div>

Yup, I am piecing together sleeves on both arms. I will try to get pics of the other arm too, they both look pretty random right now (but are getting closer).

BTW, its backward because it was shot in a mirror, it is not a left hand action.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buttercup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">so i got my back piece started this weekend, took a LOT longer then i expected, and i lasted a LOT long then i expected.....a full 7 hours for the outline. she wanted to make sure it was PERFECT and it is!!!!

newtat-3.jpg

and here's the final product!

newtat1.jpg
</div></div>

Kick <span style="text-decoration: underline">ASS</span> girl!!!
Takes alot of guts to go with a full back.
wink.gif

Jack