• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

taurus customer service

tomcat mv

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 27, 2011
Maybe I should have posted this in the sidearm thread but does anyone have experience with Taurus CS?
I have a .357 Tracker revolver that has a problem with the center pin binding up and therefore locking the cylinder and action. I am the original owner and sent it back to Taurus yesterday, just wondering what anyone else has experienced with them. I have always had excellent CS with Smith & Wesson.

I've never owned a Taurus, however; several guys I know over the years have had a problem-they too were the original owners, sent pistols back, and we treated very well. I hope this is still the case-good luck.

Yes, I sent in a pistol that was having extractor issues. They were very helpful on the phone and even sold me a discount shipping label. $50 instead of the $100 overnight I would have been charged.

Not even a week later I get, in the mail, a letter stating that they received my pistol and will get it back out to me in 4 to 6 weeks. THAT AFTERNOON FedEx drops off my repaired pistol.

Very impressive.

I have no experience with their customer service as I haven't owned one of their firearms. I have worked with a number of guys who did own Taurus firearms, and they didn't have any experience with the customer service unit either because their firearms worked just like they hoped they would. I guess that is pretty good for Taurus.

Never owned one personally, but I have heard bad things from a good friend who owned one. Problem was obviously manufacturing problem (the kind most warranty from) they didnt do a dam thing for him.

ive got a taurus pt145 millenium pro. seems to have a flaw in the chamber. its visible with the naked eye. have had many people confirm to me that the little bump should definitely not be there. its a very subtle bump which prevents a lot of ammo from loading and cycling properly. i called taurus and they were happy to warranty it. taurus paid to ship it back and work on it for free. everything seemed great. i get the gun back after about a month and in the box is my pistol with a note saying there was nothing wrong with the gun and the original barrel/chamber was still intact. problem persisted for a long time until i fired a couple hundred rounds through it and found ammo that i liked. by this time however the polymer frame is developing tiny cracks above the grip in the back near the slide. ive given up on the thing. im done with taurus.

I love my Millenium.45 . it is a latter Gen2 and is DAO . Shoots great and has a nice feel nice sight-plane in the hand for point on target.
Only bitch I have is Taurus makes some Fucked-up cheepass bullshit Magazines that have the shittiest plastic garbage followers that I have ever had the experience to use .

my Taurus Pistol is GREAT & i love to shoot it, but magazines SUCK DonkeyBalls they sell with it .

edit to add:
Though I am sure there CS has to better than there Magazines that came with my Pistol .

Last edited: