• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tavor 7

Tactical trashcan

Fish On!
Minuteman
May 17, 2020
Nevada
Anyone get their hands on one yet, how do you like it and what are your thoughts? Haven’t seen much talk about them. Interested in getting one soon as I love my Tavor SAR IDF. Just figure 7.62 would be fun to have as well and was just wondering what you all think of them. Not looking for precision weapon accuracy from it as that’s not what it’s designed for. Around 1.5 MOA would be acceptable for a battle rifle. Thanks again guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: theLBC
I'm pretty happy with mine. It runs reliably and I like the ergonomics of it. My only complaint is the stock trigger is pretty meeh but if you like the Tavor SAR you are probably used to that.

The stock trigger isn’t the best, I will admit that. but It doesn’t bother me much since I am never shooting for superb accuracy with the tavor. Not enough to drop the money on the upgraded triggers. Just care that it does minute of man which it does consistently for me out to 200 yards easily and I’m not the most accurate guy on here by any stretch of my imagination for sure, ha. I like that I can clear the corners inside my home without to much exposure and still keep the full velocity with a longer barrel in a compact package. I have had shorter barreled 5.56 rifles and the muzzle blast and flash was no joy to cope with, at least for me personally. Thank you for your post, I trust the accumulated knowledge on this forum because you guys don’t beat around the bush and tell it like it is. Nobody here is afraid to call it like they see it, and in general you guys flat out know your shit!

hi, wondering what type of accuracy are you seeing with the newer generation Tavor?

Anyone free float their Tavor barrel and see if the accuracy improves?

I just picked up a Tavor 7, and an X95 for my father in law.
Theyre incredibly balanced and handy. Makes me feel like I could shoot one in each hand, it’s very easy to maneuver.
Blew my mind, I’d never handled a bull pup before.