• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hey guys, how long does it take to receive the bags? I sent payment on 09/08 and haven't received anything yet.
They'll probably arrive this coming week. I didn't receive any email conforming that they had shipped. They just showed up. FYI, he's still recovering and relaxing at home but orders have been getting placed and shipping still operating.

They'll probably arrive this coming week. I didn't receive any email conforming that they had shipped. They just showed up. FYI, he's still recovering and relaxing at home but orders have been getting placed and shipping still operating.
Thank you.

Sorry for the delay Palehorse68. All of your bags will go out tonight USPS Priority from Anchorage.

Thanks for your continued support Shooters. I am out of the hospital after 7 weeks. I am processing orders and shipping all back orders today and tomorrow from Anchorage. I am working toward a full recovery and can't wait to see all my shooters on the line again soon.

---Taylor

Thanks for your continued support Shooters. I am out of the hospital after 7 weeks. I am processing orders and shipping all back orders today and tomorrow from Anchorage. I am working toward a full recovery and can't wait to see all my shooters on the line again soon.

---Taylor
Brother, so glad to see you back online. You know we are are pulling for you. Go get em, tiger.

---Taylor
Glad you are on the mend.

Reactions: Enough Said
Please excuse my misuse of the keyboard until i get use of my left arm/hand back...

On Thursday, august 10, at approx 1030 a.m. I suffered a massive heart attack while talking to my mom on the phone about a puppy. Imagine that...Absolutely no real explanaton... lifetime NON-smoker. Social drinker only. My only obvious mistake was to ignore hypertension for 10 years.

I'm told I made it to the operating table by 10 minutes. Had I been in front of students at any of our venues I would have died on the firing line. Cute quips aside, I am pleased that did not happen.

My aorta exploded as soon as they had my sternum open. Another LUCKY break as there was a beautiful O.R Nurse Practitioner there to pinch it off .Thank you, Cami...Heart Surgeon took over from there...

"Reached over the cliff and grabbed my hand as I was falling away." His words not mine...

Next day--- Massive stroke to my right brain. Believe it or not, THAT is lucky as well...Affected my WEAK side, but ALL of it -- Left big toe to left ear all useless and no feeling. Left arm and leg just slabs of meat.

That was August 12.

Today I am walking, although a little ugly, without a cane.

Impossible without the WORLD-CLASS PHYSICIANS, NURSES, AND PHYSICAL THERAPISTS of Alaska Regional Hospital. THANKS ALSO TO THE VETERANS' ADMINISTRATION for the immediate support.

A Neurosurgeon I met last week says I need to search deep for the reason I am alive. He states that I should not be...

Forever Grateful.

Of Course they all needed a willing participant committed to a full recovery, AND I AM THAT.

Hope to see you on the firing line in 2024

---TAYLOR

Please excuse my misuse of the keyboard until i get use of my left arm/hand back...

On Thursday, august 10, at approx 1030 a.m. I suffered a massive heart attack while talking to my mom on the phone about a puppy. Imagine that...Absolutely no real explanaton... lifetime NON-smoker. Social drinker only. My only obvious mistake was to ignore hypertension for 10 years.

I'm told I made it to the operating table by 10 minutes. Had I been in front of students at any of our venues I would have died on the firing line. Cute quips aside, I am pleased that did not happen.

My aorta exploded as soon as they had my sternum open. Another LUCKY break as there was a beautiful O.R Nurse Practitioner there to pinch it off .Thank you, Cami...Heart Surgeon took over from there...

"Reached over the cliff and grabbed my hand as I was falling away." His words not mine...

Next day--- Massive stroke to my right brain. Believe it or not, THAT is lucky as well...Affected my WEAK side, but ALL of it -- Left big toe to left ear all useless and no feeling. Left arm and leg just slabs of meat.

That was August 12.

Impossible without the WORLD-CLASS PHYSICIANS, NURSES, AND PHYSICAL THERAPISTS of Alaska Regional Hospital. THANKS ALSO TO THE VETERANS' ADMINISTRATION for the immediate support.

A Neurosurgeon I met last week says I need to search deep for the reason I am alive. He states that I should not be...

Forever Grateful.

Of Course they all needed a willing participant committed to a full recovery, AND I AM THAT.

---TAYLOR
Angels were looking after your ass, brother. And I’m glad of it (y)

Looking forward to seeing you back in the saddle next year.

That was August 12.

Forever Grateful.

---TAYLOR
Wow, what an inspiration.

That was August 12.

Forever Grateful.

---TAYLOR
Glad to hear you're out of the hospital and on the mend Marc. Looking forward to seeing you on the range this summer!

@Enoughsaid

Glad to hear your recovery well Marc. Looking forward to seeing ya on the line again sir. There’s enough of us local shooters please let us know if yourself and Tina need anything.

- Anderson

Reactions: brettb614
Even with all his stuff going on my bag will be here 10 days from time of order from Alaska to NY.
Excellent service!
Can’t wait for bag to get here and learn how to use it

@Enough Said

Yo Marc....just a little pick me up and motivator for you here, partner. 🤣

As always, wishing you the speediest and fullest of recoveries and look forward to seeing you on a range somewhere soon.

1696954034276.png

That was August 12.

Forever Grateful.

---TAYLOR
Very happy to hear about your triumph Marc...I knew you would emerge victorious.

Hope to see you soon

Glad to hear you are getting better, Marc!

Ordered placed for 2 more answer bags that will be Christmas gifts for friends.

J.R.

• Love

That was August 12.

Forever Grateful.

---TAYLOR
Glad you made it. Im one of those miracle stories as well, though different reasons. makes you realize how fragile life can be. Hope to shoot with you soon.

That was August 12.

Forever Grateful.

---TAYLOR
🙏

Hey boss been worried about you and good to see you up and at em.

How much for a Grande and Answer. Us big fellas, even if shrinking, need those big bags!

edit:i'll just put in for both indivually.

Last edited:

That was August 12.

Forever Grateful.

---TAYLOR

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery and many more meaningful years.

I ordered 3 bags from you on Christmas last year. I've used them at all the matches I've went to this year. They really do work great.

• Love
Ordered the "Answer" this morning. Shipping notice already received! Best wishes for a quality recovery.

• Love
I shot our monthly rimfire match last weekend. I've read, and re-read the article. I've been doing it wrong most of the time. Rather than adjust my bipod, I was lazy, and I would use more muscle tension on my rear bag, etc to get my elevation dialed. I also have a range bag full of support bags, and most I don't even use save for my cheapo sock filled with airsoft BBs which has been my go-to for years now.

This weekend I really focused on using my bipod properly, and not compromising my rear support. That made my position rock solid, and if I missed, I knew it was a true flyer, or a bad wind call. All my other rear bags are coming out of my range bag other than the answer and the compromise. Loved having both on the line, and just being able to quickly switch bags rather than compromise the platform I had built. Worth every damn penny!

Also, I hope you're still healing up well Marc. You and your family are still in our prayers for sure.

Reactions: Baron23
SHIPPING DAILY. STILL HAVE BAGS IN INVENTORY. WILL GET THAT SHORTY MADE VERY SOON. THANKS TO ALL.

---TAYLOR

Reactions: Baron23
I got mine a couple weeks ago and just had a chance to make it to the range. What a great bag, I didn’t even think about having to fiddle with it it just works.

Thanks Marc!

• Love
I got mine a couple weeks ago and just had a chance to make it to the range. What a great bag, I didn’t even think about having to fiddle with it it just works.

Thanks Marc!
AMAZING HOW SIMPLE IT BECOMES TO MATE PRECISION AND ACCURACY WHEN THE BAG IS MADE RIGHT!
THANKS FOR THAT,

Pro tip for everyone: Update your paypal with your current address so you don't spend time chasing packages across the country.

Getting in some dry fire time in anticipation for this weeks shooting!

• Love
IMG_4175.jpeg

This bag is not just for the range.

The “answer” again proved its worth on a recent elk hunt. After following the herd 2.5 miles up the mountain the bag helped stabilize my rifle even though I was breathing heavily. Thanks again, Marc!

View attachment 8270255
This bag is not just for the range.

The “answer” again proved its worth on a recent elk hunt. After following the herd 2.5 miles up the mountain the bag helped stabilize my rifle even though I was breathing heavily. Thanks again, Marc!
MADE MY DAY. THANKS FOR THAT.
---TAYLOR