• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just sent payment for 'The Answer'.

Looking forward to trying it out!

I have lots of rear bags, and my current one is really nice. It just doesn't fit my hand well. I have a hard time managing it, especially under recoil. I can usually get it to work for smaller cartridges, but I have to fight with it on cartridges like .308 and above.

I hope this is truly "the answer"!
Find new homes for them now, they will just gather dust.

Reactions: kthomas
I own The Compromise and it is indeed a fine, fine bag.

The Answer - $53
The Compromise - $50
Both - $100
The Grande` - $60

Naming idea for your next bag:

The Question

I’m unclear about what it would do or what it would look like, but hey, I like the name. Or maybe, The Riddler? I see a bunch of question marks on that fabric. Lol

• Love
Reactions: Enough Said
Trying to get caught up so I can fill the firing line at our course in Nebraska and Colorado in the next two weeks with Answer Bags...
and you guys and gals are CRUSHING me with orders. LOL

Answer Bag + Gravity Ballistics = Predictable, Repeatable Precision and Accuracy.

I will be out of office from 26 July to 7 August. Get your order in now, before the Training Halt to production.

Thanks for your trust. I have not let you down and I will not.

Taylor

Training for a week and a half with students in Nebraska and Colorado.
Will go back into full production on August 8.
Your orders will be filled in turn. First-Come-First-Served once I get back from this course cycle.
Thanks for your trust. I will not let you down.

PayPal.Me/AlaskaPrecisionRifle

Answer - $53
Compromise - $50
Both - $100
Grande` - $60

Taylor

Reactions: Baron23
“The Answer” retiring 14 other bags in the high desert of Colorado. 21 shooters converted this week.
thanks for your orders while I am away. I will get to them Tuesday!

Taylor

PayPal.Me/AlaskaPrecisionRifle

Answer - $53
Compromise - $50
Both - $100
Grande’ - $60
5C710F93-EA3B-4396-9985-03355FEF6745.jpeg

Being from Canada and not taking any of your courses, what is different about the bags then Armageddon X-wing or Tab rear bag as I already have one of each? Always looking for the "one".

Funds sent for two more. Bought the Answer at PR1 in Alaska a couple months ago. It was easily the best investment I have made in accuracy and consistency aside from the PR1 course. Simple principle, but serious results. Firm bags work! Thank you!

I’m not sure who’s looking after this while Sgt. Taylor is out of commission, but don’t get antsy if you have to wait a while. Let the guy recharge the batteries.

I apologize, I didn’t realize he was out of commission. Thanks for letting me know. I’m patient and happy to wait.
Yeah, he had a medical incident. It may take a bit, but I have absolute confidence in SSgt Taylor fulfilling all obligations.

They showed up today, only5 days after ordering. It was shipped within a couple days of payment. I certainly wasn’t expecting that given the circumstances.
Thank you and feel better soon!

Reactions: NAZGULX
Being from Canada and not taking any of your courses, what is different about the bags then Armageddon X-wing or Tab rear bag as I already have one of each? Always looking for the "one".

anyone help me out with this question?

anyone help me out with this question?

I’ll attempt to answer here to help out.

Note these are my words not Taylor’s, but I consider him a friend and mentor and have taken his course twice with great success so I hope I’m not overstepping.

Please keep in mind the current circumstances as far as obtaining one.

I’ve got two other name brand rear bags including a TAB.

So, What sets the Taylor made apart.?

I no longer fight the rear bag constantly, whether it is trying to lock the rear of the rifle in place during the shot process or between shots after recoil this bag is rock solid, it doesn’t give up the rear of the rifle by being too soft.

This bag is filled more than my other two brands, why? So it can be locked in solid. With my three graspers I’m able to firm the bag up like no other I have used, the pincer fingers are able to solidly pinch the rear of the rifle and control it during recoil. Why don’t the others brands do this with the fill amount? Well they close the bags on the sewing machine which doesn’t allow the proper amount of fill, Taylor hand closes each and everyone of these bags.

It’s the right size in all the right places and able to be firmed up easily. I’ve spent much more on much less of a rear bag.

That constant fidget with the rear of the rifle? It’s gone with a Taylor made bag. He is moving towards leaving Alaska, I’m thinking I need to buy a lifetime(I’m 36) supply of Taylor made rear bags, or I’m gonna need to learn to make my own when I wear this one out.

Just used it on Friday to hit my first ever Mile shot with my 6.5. Went 2 for 3 on clay pigeons at 1015 in July in class, just windage missed the 3rd.

Not sure how to post videos here but I’ve got one with a 300 Norma and it is just so solid between shots in the video nothing moves. So here’s a picture instead.

IMG_2223.jpeg

@Enoughsaid get well soon sir.

OK i will play. Funds sent for answer and compromise and shipping to Canada.

Bag is already here. I did not expect that at all with all you guys have going on. Excited to try it out later on. Still praying for you and your family for a full and speedy recovery.

Got my bag too. Great service and really nice quality product. I have been practicing prone setup with it in my office, haha.

Cheers for the great service, may you be back to 100% asap!

Attachments

• 20230826_124758.jpg
    20230826_124758.jpg
    323.1 KB · Views: 48
I have a question for anyone who has their answer bag handy.

I’ve got a PRUG rear bag that is nominally 7x6x3. Once I settle my stock, it’s not quite tall enough.

Sitting tall side up, if I crease it with the edge of my hand, the height at the crease drops to about 4.5”.

If you set your answer bag upright and crease it with the edge of your hand until firm, how tall is the crease?

I have a question for anyone who has their answer bag handy.

I’ve got a PRUG rear bag that is nominally 7x6x3. Once I settle my stock, it’s not quite tall enough.

Sitting tall side up, if I crease it with the edge of my hand, the height at the crease drops to about 4.5”.

If you set your answer bag upright and crease it with the edge of your hand until firm, how tall is the crease?
With rifle butt on it and my hand off the bag ~5"

Reactions: Zip Detmer
Obviously everyone and situation are unique, but generally speaking, someone that’s 6’3 240, shooting a McMillan a3-5 stock, which bag would be most likely a good fit?

I had the original size, but after the 3 day class, I bought the short, and tall versions as well.

The correct size makes a huge difference.

Marc,

Praying for a speedy and full recovery.

I could tell you tomorrow after I get back from my match.

Reactions: tna9001
Just sent payment for all three sizes.

On another note, I’ve got a bunch of other bags that need a new home, let me know if anyone is interested 😂.

First bag received yesterday. Next one should arrive in a few days. Should have ordered them together haha!! Quality looks & feels fantastic!!

Order an Answer a few months back, and I’ve never had it so good. I see no reason to ever stray from this bag. After shooting off mine, my wife has now insisted that she must have her own. Just ordered a second Answer along with a Compromise for good measure. Thanks for making these available to the community @Enough Said. Hope your recovery is going well. 👍🏻

Reactions: Palehorse68
The Answer is a bit too fat for my monthly uphill match, money sent for the Compromise bag.

Hope you're doing well and on the mend sir, you're still in our prayers for sure.

Sorry but I’m trying to figure this out about the different models. I’m seeing these names but not sizes
Answer - $53
Compromise - $50
Both - $100
Grande’ - $60
and is the “Taylor was Here” rear bag discontinued?
Thanks for your help

Sorry but I’m trying to figure this out about the different models. I’m seeing these names but not sizes
Answer - $53
Compromise - $50
Both - $100
Grande’ - $60
and is the “Taylor was Here” rear bag discontinued?
Thanks for your help
Click the link in post #384, and you'll see pictures of the different bags.

Reactions: GTN
PP payment sent for your original bag.
@HPIguy sent me here from another forum. After reading your article on this bag and most of these comments I figured why not start out with the best bag for my first one.
Thanks

Reactions: HPIguy