• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors TBAC 22L-1

John L

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 19, 2010
MI
Got a chance to shoot my 22L-1 yesterday. It is still being held hostage but the paperwork should clear in about 4 to 5 months. Gunsmith got my Kimber SVT threaded for it, so I went to pay him and shot it while I was there. Very pleased with the weight, size and sound. No FRP and very quiet with sub- sonic ammo. Thanks TBAC it will make a great addition to my 30P-1, now for the next one.

Re: TBAC 22L-1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jonaddis84</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They only get better my friend. Two L-1's and an S-1 here </div></div>
The SOT dealer I am using is a hell of a pistolsmith. He builds these 22LR semi's on STI 2011 frames. He has me thinking of one of them with the S-1 on it. Would make a nice package.